TiCats at Als EDSF GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, November 06, 2022, 01:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

I think Montreal squeaks one out here.

Discussion continue?.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Waffler

Never know in the east what team is showing up. Hamilton has the momentum and the Defence. I go with them.
Buried in the essentially random digits of pi, you can find your eight-digit birthdate. (Is that a wink from God or just a lot of digits?) - David G. Myers

Jesse

I believed in Hamilton after they benched Evans and went with Shiltz, but his injury derailed it again.

If they have a two QB system planned, or Evans is benched at some point in the game, I can see a Hammy comeback. I don't think Evans will lead the team to a win.
My wife is amazing!

Lincoln Locomotive

The TiCats go as Evans goes.....will he turn the ball over at a crucial time?    If he plays like he played us....they will win.   If Stanback returns to form he is the key for Montreal......should be an interesting game either way! 
Bomber fan for life

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: Jesse on November 06, 2022, 03:19:18 PM
I believed in Hamilton after they benched Evans and went with Shiltz, but his injury derailed it again.

If they have a two QB system planned, or Evans is benched at some point in the game, I can see a Hammy comeback. I don't think Evans will lead the team to a win.

Evans has to play an almost perfect game to beat Trevor Harris on a normal day, as long as Harris is not overly harassed he should get into his usual rhythm of moving the ball quickly.  Whether he can get it in the endzone or not is another matter, and that may be the difference in the game.

pjrocksmb

GOLDMEMBER

Anyone hanging out on here during the game? I figured Pj, The Zipp will be be on here posting play by playish? Thanks in advance.

dd

It all depends if the good Evans or bad Evans shows up today. Good Evans beat us, bad Evans stinks/has no chance of beating Montreal.

pjrocksmb

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on November 06, 2022, 04:23:40 PM
Anyone hanging out on here during the game? I figured Pj, The Zipp will be be on here posting play by playish? Thanks in advance.
I'll be here yes Goldie

wpg#1

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on November 06, 2022, 04:23:40 PM
I?ll be in and out through both games.
GO BLUE BOMBERS GO !
COOL BEANS !

wpg#1

I?m hoping Montreal, but I just think Ham is a better team and have some momentum going into this game.
GO BLUE BOMBERS GO !
COOL BEANS !

Pigskin

Have no interest in the first game, Grandson has a hockey game. But very fired up for the WSF.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

dd

Quote from: pjrocksmb on November 06, 2022, 04:28:09 PM
I'll be here yes Goldie
I got my popcorn ready and go to go for both games

BBRT

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on November 06, 2022, 01:28:04 PM
I think Montreal squeaks one out here.

Discussion continue?.

I have to go with Montreal! I plan on watching both games - big day for me! I get to make Sunday Brunch - Home made hash browns, eggs to order AND WAIT FOR IT - FRIED BOLONEY  STEAKS - for me - everyone else is having Canadian back bacon - wife hopefully will still keep me after the fried boloney streaks.

wpg#1

Quote from: BBRT on November 06, 2022, 04:44:26 PM
I have to go with Montreal! I plan on watching both games - big day for me! I get to make Sunday Brunch - Home made hash browns, eggs to order AND WAIT FOR IT - FRIED BOLONEY  STEAKS - for me - everyone else is having Canadian back bacon - wife hopefully will still keep me after the fried boloney streaks.

OOOOOHHH man that sounds delicious !
GO BLUE BOMBERS GO !
COOL BEANS !

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: BBRT on November 06, 2022, 04:44:26 PM
lol nice! Do not pass out due to calorie intake. :D

pjrocksmb

BBRT

Wow! lots of empty seats in Montreal!! Very surprised!

pjrocksmb

Quote from: BBRT on November 06, 2022, 05:09:33 PM
Sad
Nice return

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: BBRT on November 06, 2022, 05:09:33 PM
yes unimpressive

Worthy is playoff Worthy!, at least the horns are not incessant.

pjrocksmb

GOLDMEMBER

Good start Harris. Appears completely on target to start.

GOLDMEMBER

Evans comes right back. Could be a shoot out!?

pjrocksmb

pjrocksmb

Cats gotta adjust on d or this will be over soon

pjrocksmb

pjrocksmb

Evans up to his old tricks (fumble)

pjrocksmb

dd

Tim white is the only ticat playing on offense today. Montreal has too many weapons to keep pace with

pjrocksmb

Cats pass D swiss cheese and not even the good brand

wpg#1

GO BLUE BOMBERS GO !
COOL BEANS !

pjrocksmb

O wait their run is weak too

Sick run

BBRT

Unless Hamilton gets their act together this will be over by half time.

dd

Walter Fletcher is a beast out there.

The Zipp

Just a terrible tackling attempt by Brooks on that TD run.

pjrocksmb

pjrocksmb

This Aussie punter for Ham is very good

dd

Quote from: The Zipp on November 06, 2022, 05:58:22 PM
Just a terrible tackling attempt by Brooks on that TD run.
I thought it should have been flagged, he pretty much clothes line him , which is a major foul

pjrocksmb

Quote from: dd on November 06, 2022, 06:12:31 PM
I thought it should have been flagged, he pretty much clothes line him , which is a major foul
Agree

pjrocksmb

There is life in these kitties

elder

Hamilton is pretty bad.  How did they ever beat the Bombers so handily?

pjrocksmb

elder

Evans is not having a good day.

dd

Quote from: elder on November 06, 2022, 06:18:32 PM
Evans is not having a good day.
Yep, the Bad Dane showed up today.

Jesse

Quote from: Jesse on November 06, 2022, 03:19:18 PM

I?m going to go ahead and quote myself.

Only chance for a comeback is to bench Evans.
My wife is amazing!

GOLDMEMBER

Hamilton as a team just has not shown up, period. Bad look on Coach O.

Offence
Defence
Special Teams

All take turns looking like garbage. The offensive unit looks out of short on multiple levels. Tommy Condell overrated.

theaardvark

Wow... those freaking horns... why doesn't the team do something about that?

Makes them look like idiots.
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

dd

Quote from: Jesse on November 06, 2022, 06:30:05 PM
I?m going to go ahead and quote myself.

Only chance for a comeback is to bench Evans.
Agree. Bad Dane showed up today, bench him and see if Schiltz can make a comeback. Long shot though, I think this game is over.

dd

Quote from: theaardvark on November 06, 2022, 06:36:46 PM
Wow... those freaking horns... why doesn't the team do something about that?

Makes them look like idiots.
It?s montreal, they think it?s cool. They?re a joke and not sure why the league doesn?t ban these it makes the whole thing look like a joke.

pjrocksmb

BBRT

Quote from: pjrocksmb on November 06, 2022, 06:55:27 PM
Don't call it a come back

Maybe not a come back - but the game just got more interesting!

GOLDMEMBER

Shiltz in can Hamilton amass an epic comeback?

pjrocksmb

Mtl d too good for kitties

Quote from: BBRT on November 06, 2022, 06:56:31 PM
Maybe not a come back - but the game just got more interesting!
Indeed

pjrocksmb

GOLDMEMBER

Als not out of the woods yet!

Howsare with the big sack.

dd

Ticats have the ball, 3 minutes left, have to score , the game is in their hands

dd

Quote from: dd on November 06, 2022, 07:41:18 PM
Ticats have the ball, 3 minutes left, have to score , the game is in their hands
Aaaaand turn the ball over!! Brutal.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: dd on November 06, 2022, 07:48:14 PM
Aaaaand turn the ball over!! Brutal.
yup total huge OL mess up. A gap no blocker? Nope. Game set match.

GOLDMEMBER

Hamilton stinks. I am glad they are out. Kinda sick of seeing them in general.

Montreal was much better prepared and deserved to win.

Santos Knox looks extremely upset as does number 23.

3rdand1.5

I was expecting a harder physical game. It's almost like Mtrl knew they would win and matched Hammys physicality, which was actually kind a soft for a do or die game.
Simoni seems to disappear in big games, and Dane was bad today. Good for Mtrl.

dd

Quote from: 3rdand1.5 on November 06, 2022, 08:07:35 PM
I was expecting a harder physical game. It's almost like Mtrl knew they would win and matched Hammys physicality, which was actually kind a soft for a do or die game.
Good point. You wouldn?t even know Lawrence was in the game today, heard his name very little. And Dane was a hot mess today. He was hot and cold all year, if I was Hamilton I?d see if BLM wants to come to the steel city. They need a new leader for their offense, someone who is more reliable and consistent.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: dd on November 06, 2022, 08:20:13 PM
Good point. You wouldn?t even know Lawrence was in the game today, heard his name very little. And Dane was a hot mess today. He was hot and cold all year, if I was Hamilton I?d see if BLM wants to come to the steel city. They need a new leader for their offense, someone who is more reliable and consistent.
Will you get that with BLM nowadays? I think not.

dd

Not sure, would depend on his shoulder and if he?s healed up fully or not. No doubt he?s a great leader, he?s relegated to backup role in Calgary, steinhauer has a good locker room they just need a Qb who isn?t a flake. At the very least, I?d be getting BLM to work out for me in the off season as Dane Evans isn?t the answer there

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: dd on November 06, 2022, 08:59:08 PM
Not sure, would depend on his shoulder and if he?s healed up fully or not. No doubt he?s a great leader, he?s relegated to backup role in Calgary, steinhauer has a good locker room they just need a Qb who isn?t a flake. At the very least, I?d be getting BLM to work out for me in the off season as Dane Evans isn?t the answer there
Makes sense.

pjrocksmb

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on November 06, 2022, 09:02:44 PM
You would never know there is 40,000 people there. Kinda quiet.
Goldie wrong gdt lol

TecnoGenius

Quote from: 3rdand1.5 on November 06, 2022, 08:07:35 PM

Ya, both games were a little lacklustre, really.  HAM mailed it in: no plan, no energy.  They know they are on the downward slope and might have a shake-up in the off-season.  Sad end to their run for the cup.

I think back to SF's 7 or 12 years ago and the quality of play was much higher than it is these days.  Talent has gone down, generally.  Weird.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

And what was HAM doing playing STE so much and ignoring Hills?  They didn't run Hills more than 1-2 times before the game was out of hand (2 scores) and then they had to abandon the run.  Then they bring Hills in?  Almost as dumb as how CGY played the run game.

Those early STE runs for bupkis were really a waste.
Never go full Rider!