TiCats at Als EDSF GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, November 06, 2022, 01:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

I think Montreal squeaks one out here.

Discussion continue?.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Waffler

Never know in the east what team is showing up. Hamilton has the momentum and the Defence. I go with them.
Buried in the essentially random digits of pi, you can find your eight-digit birthdate. (Is that a wink from God or just a lot of digits?) - David G. Myers

Jesse

I believed in Hamilton after they benched Evans and went with Shiltz, but his injury derailed it again.

If they have a two QB system planned, or Evans is benched at some point in the game, I can see a Hammy comeback. I don't think Evans will lead the team to a win.
My wife is amazing!

Lincoln Locomotive

The TiCats go as Evans goes.....will he turn the ball over at a crucial time?    If he plays like he played us....they will win.   If Stanback returns to form he is the key for Montreal......should be an interesting game either way! 
Bomber fan for life

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: Jesse on November 06, 2022, 03:19:18 PM
I believed in Hamilton after they benched Evans and went with Shiltz, but his injury derailed it again.

If they have a two QB system planned, or Evans is benched at some point in the game, I can see a Hammy comeback. I don't think Evans will lead the team to a win.

Evans has to play an almost perfect game to beat Trevor Harris on a normal day, as long as Harris is not overly harassed he should get into his usual rhythm of moving the ball quickly.  Whether he can get it in the endzone or not is another matter, and that may be the difference in the game.

pjrocksmb

GOLDMEMBER

Anyone hanging out on here during the game? I figured Pj, The Zipp will be be on here posting play by playish? Thanks in advance.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

dd

It all depends if the good Evans or bad Evans shows up today. Good Evans beat us, bad Evans stinks/has no chance of beating Montreal.

pjrocksmb

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on November 06, 2022, 04:23:40 PM
Anyone hanging out on here during the game? I figured Pj, The Zipp will be be on here posting play by playish? Thanks in advance.
I'll be here yes Goldie

wpg#1

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on November 06, 2022, 04:23:40 PM
I?ll be in and out through both games.
GO BLUE BOMBERS GO !
COOL BEANS !

wpg#1

I?m hoping Montreal, but I just think Ham is a better team and have some momentum going into this game.
GO BLUE BOMBERS GO !
COOL BEANS !

Pigskin

Have no interest in the first game, Grandson has a hockey game. But very fired up for the WSF.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

dd

Quote from: pjrocksmb on November 06, 2022, 04:28:09 PM
I'll be here yes Goldie
I got my popcorn ready and go to go for both games

BBRT

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on November 06, 2022, 01:28:04 PM
I think Montreal squeaks one out here.

Discussion continue?.

I have to go with Montreal! I plan on watching both games - big day for me! I get to make Sunday Brunch - Home made hash browns, eggs to order AND WAIT FOR IT - FRIED BOLONEY  STEAKS - for me - everyone else is having Canadian back bacon - wife hopefully will still keep me after the fried boloney streaks.

wpg#1

Quote from: BBRT on November 06, 2022, 04:44:26 PM
I have to go with Montreal! I plan on watching both games - big day for me! I get to make Sunday Brunch - Home made hash browns, eggs to order AND WAIT FOR IT - FRIED BOLONEY  STEAKS - for me - everyone else is having Canadian back bacon - wife hopefully will still keep me after the fried boloney streaks.

OOOOOHHH man that sounds delicious !
GO BLUE BOMBERS GO !
COOL BEANS !