WEEK #22 (SEMI-FINAL) PICKEMS

Started by barbk, October 30, 2022, 01:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

15 Eagles

Alcohol. The cause of and solution to all of life's problems - Homer Simpson.

Freep

Throw Long Bannatyne

Jockitch

going with the Visitors        The Cats and then the Stampeders
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

J5V

A lot of sentiment going Montreal's way and Montreal is one of the clubs that managed a win against us. They are formidable. It's just that Hamilton always seems to make it through these games. They had their own 15-win season not that long ago. Tough game to call. Should be a good one.
Go Bombers!

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: J5V on November 04, 2022, 12:47:51 PM
A lot of sentiment going Montreal's way and Montreal is one of the clubs that managed a win against us. They are formidable. It's just that Hamilton always seems to make it through these games. They had their own 15-win season not that long ago. Tough game to call. Should be a good one.

I'm super iffy on this game, relying on the Als D to step up and cause havoc in the backfield and Stanback to have a statement game.  I know Dane Evans won't win the game for the Ti-Cats, but Shiltz might.

Pigskin

Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

bomb squad

Bluehawk

I'd rather be a Bomber than a .....

Tee42

Quote from: J5V on November 04, 2022, 12:47:51 PM

It will be a good game if they avoid penalties....I don't think Evans is good enough to win it.

Tiger

Hamilton
Calgary

I thought I picked but did not see it
Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger

gobombersgo

TecnoGenius

HAM
CGY

Funny, I'll be rooting for the opposite.

What's the over/under on what quarter does Rourke's foot last till?
Never go full Rider!