Grey Cup tickets

Started by Bluehawk, October 23, 2022, 01:49:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigskin

Add another one to our growing list. I just received a call from our 82-year neighbors' daughter. She said her father would love to go to the game. But at 82 going alone would not be a wise choice. Now he does catch a ride with us to most game during the season and we know him well, so it was a no brainer. My brother said there was a ticket open next to him, so he picked it up. His daughter called our hotel and there was a cancellation this morning so he will be staying in the same hotel as us also. Really happy his daughter called us.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: bomb squad on November 14, 2022, 01:44:09 PM
What about the rest of Manitoba?

I do apologize!  Let's make it half of Mosaic is filled with Winnipeggers and the other half is filled with Manitobans!  Especially those on the west side of the keystone: show up and represent!  :) 8)
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Got my tickets on StubHub (see Roll Call thread).

I just wanted to note that looking at StubHub and TicketMaster, there are a ton ton ton of tickets SSK fans are wanting to unload.    TM map is like half pink!  Whatever demand there is today from WPG fans is being met by ample supply.

I'd bet the prices will keep going down unless there's some weather miracle.  Any fence sitters should just keep watching the sites as the week goes on.  I'm sure you'll find something that meets your budget.

But mostly I want to say WPG fans need to step up and support our prairie neighbours.  This GC is important to the club and the province and the CFL.  This is the first "normal" GC after the covid-dampened 2021 one.  We need it to be rockin!

We may give Saskies a hard time, but you know they'd buy out IGF if the situation was reversed.  Lots of fans just don't want to be stuck with multi-$100s-loss seats come Sunday.  And as WPGers we need to show up for our team and what they've accomplished and possibly witness a 3rd ring in the making.  Pretty sure we'll never see such a thing again in our lifetimes (not saying we won't do 4 in a row! but 5-20 years down the road a repeat is unlikely).

Last thing we want is for a ton of seats to be butt-less!
Never go full Rider!

dd

Quote from: Ridermania on November 14, 2022, 11:20:26 AM
I've locked up the barn doors to protect the livestock and can't wait to drink with my Bomber brothers & sisters!

Does this make us all redneck hillbillies?

Cheers
No doubt about it, we are all redneck hillbillies!!!

Ridermania

TEAM PARTY ROOMS - THURSDAY, NOV 17th, 2022

SCHEDULE   RIDERVILLE                                             
  4:00 PM - DJ TOLLEY T
  5:00 PM - CANADIAN ARMED FORCES BAND
  6:00 PM - WONDERLAND
  6:30 PM - DJ DOUG
  7:00 PM - CKRM RIDER CHEER TEAM
  7:15 PM - TI-CAT'S DANCE & CHEER TEAM
  7:30 PM - DANGEROUS CHEESE
  8:30 PM - 620 CKRM SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDER PEP BAND
  9:30 PM - BREAKING CURFEW
  10:30 PM - ONE MORE TIME
  12:00 AM - HOUSE MUSIC/LAST CALL

ATLANTIC SCHOONERS KITCHEN PARTY
  7:00 PM - SCREECHING IN
  7:15 PM - THE TILTED KILTS
  8:30 PM - SCREECHING IN
  9:15 PM - ECLECTIC REVIVAL
  10:45 PM - SCREECHING IN
  11:15 PM - THE TILTED KILTS

Nic16

Looking forward to seeing Toque on Saturday, and as the pre-gamer on Sunday!

Safe travels to all us Bomber fans doing the drive.

LFG BOMBERS!!!

redgreen

5 Grey Cup Tickets
Section 511
Row 10
Seats 23-27
Lower upper deck, under roof, aisle seats, on the 10 yard line.
Asking $225/ticket well below face value. Willing to split tickets as well. Unable to go so open to offers. Mobile ticket transfer so it will easy to get them to you.

Bluehawk

If anyone needs a single, our group of 5 went to 4.  Section 116 row 9, great seats very
close to the Bomber bench.  Will consider any reasonable. offer, gas money for the ride home lol!
I'd rather be a Bomber than a .....

redgreen

Quote from: redgreen on November 18, 2022, 02:45:21 PM
5 Grey Cup Tickets
Section 511
Row 10
Seats 23-27
Lower upper deck, under roof, aisle seats, on the 10 yard line.
Asking $225/ticket well below face value. Willing to split tickets as well. Unable to go so open to offers. Mobile ticket transfer so it will easy to get them to you.

Only 3 tickets left now Seats 25, 26, 27 right next to aisle. $200/ticket. Mobile ticket transfer so easy to send.

ALL TICKETS ARE GONE!

TecnoGenius

Prices have stabilized around $200 between the 30's on stubhub.  Looks like if you see under-$200, jump at it.

Maybe sellers get more desperate by tomorrow.  But for now the fall has halted.  I think the nice weather is increasing interest.

The fact that every single one of these is "mobile transfer" is a bit interesting, as stubhub/TM clearly say it'll take X long to complete the transfer.  The seller has to do something, and you have to get an email.  That means that super-last-minute buying might be impossible, unlike back when it was PDF tickets.  Stubhub might even cut off the date/time you can make a deal by.

If anyone waits until the very last sec, let me know how it goes (for next time!).

Good luck everyone.  At these prices and weather there is no excuse for fence-sitters not to go!!  See you all there.  I won't be in front of a computer again until Sat night, after I leave tomorrow morning.

Go BLUE, the REAL BLUE.  Not that double-dark double-blue garbage.  Gonna have to sneak "and GOLD" in there when they sing the anthem...
Never go full Rider!