The Good Bad Ugly at BC

Started by GOLDMEMBER, October 16, 2022, 05:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: buckzumhoff on October 17, 2022, 08:34:51 PM
Should not have been a penalty. If it was its a 15 yard penalty. Even the announcers never even mentioned anything after the play.   went to the next call. Rewatched the play. Overreaction to a hit. Want to see dirty hits.  watch montreal. Durtiest hit i seen was marino to the ankles and helmet to the knees. Montreal facemasks and have 3 players on 1 Ottawa player.  Awe and one other pkayer on montreal couldnt contain their emotions 
I am with buckz on this item. CFL fine BA yet?
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Blue In BC

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on October 17, 2022, 10:23:11 PM
I am with buckz on this item. CFL fine BA yet?

Refs miss calls a lot. It should have been a penalty and quite possibly will result in a fine.  It was more than necessary even though Rhymes was still attempting to make progress.

As pointed out we'd be screaming if this happened to Demski or another Bomber.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Blue In BC on October 17, 2022, 10:47:50 PM
Refs miss calls a lot. It should have been a penalty and quite possibly will result in a fine.  It was more than necessary even though Rhymes was still attempting to make progress.

As pointed out we'd be screaming if this happened to Demski or another Bomber.
Np agree to disagree, we shall see who the league agrees with?
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

BLUEBOMBER

I think it was a border line tackle that BA made.  The refs should have blown the whistle a bit earlier.  Clearly Rhymes was trying to get more yards and he is a big man.  If BA didn't try to bring him down, he could have got more yards after the catch as he didn't seem like he wanted to stop.

Waffler

No fine on Alexander.  There was a fine coming from the game though.

"BC Lions defensive lineman Woody Baron has been fined for unnecessary roughness on Winnipeg Blue Bombers offensive lineman Geoff Gray."
Buried in the essentially random digits of pi, you can find your eight-digit birthdate. (Is that a wink from God or just a lot of digits?) - David G. Myers