Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at BC October 15, 2022

Started by ModAdmin, October 14, 2022, 04:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjrocksmb

Quote from: TecnoGenius on October 16, 2022, 04:40:58 AM
(Still behind)
I'm trying to figure out if Ko-man's lower leg broke or the ankle went around too far.  It's real hard to tell from the shots they gave, and I really gave it a lot of slow-mo watches.

In some ways he got lucky how he went down, in some ways not.  A big problem was the beef of the guy who was rolling on him.  If not broken, and if the ankle didn't roll too far, he might not be too banged up.

Sucks to take an injury like that in a nothing game.  Praying no more occur.

I don't think its broken

Sick play 80

Horseman

Looks like his left knee is the problem. I also noted he is not wearing the customary knee braces that all OL wear.

The Zipp

Time is our enemy now.  That last bc drive took a bunch of time off the clock. 

Special teams has been a challenge so far this game. I liked what I saw from Brown.

pjrocksmb

Lots of time left if we punch it now

Oops punched it wrong way lol

The Zipp

Quote from: The Zipp on October 16, 2022, 04:44:01 AM
Time is our enemy now.  That last bc drive took a bunch of time off the clock. 

Special teams has been a challenge so far this game. I liked what I saw from Brown.

Maybe a bit less now from brown  :P

pjrocksmb

Pigskin

Well 2 terrible throws from Brown, 3 missed FG's by Leggs, a D that did more breaking then bending, and a cover team that can't cover.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Horseman

Our 3 losses have come the game before our bye week the entire season.

northof30

It looked like we started our 2nd string defence as well. No 3peat with that performance!

pjrocksmb

Quote from: northof30 on October 16, 2022, 04:51:59 AM
It looked like we started our 2nd string defence as well. No 3peat with that performance!
Nah our D is fine and we have a great chance for a 3 peat

88 game of the year

Blue72

We only have a couple weeks to fix the return game, to many yards given up plus our run stopping. With the cold weather coming there will be a lot more running at us. With Calgary, BC and maybe Montreal with real good backs.

pjrocksmb

Quote from: Blue72 on October 16, 2022, 04:56:04 AM
We only have a couple weeks to fix the return game, to many yards given up plus our run stopping. With the cold weather coming there will be a lot more running at us. With Calgary, BC and maybe Montreal with real good backs.
We will MOS ST wizard