Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at BC October 15, 2022

Started by ModAdmin, October 14, 2022, 04:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjrocksmb

Downtown Dru Brown, this kid is sick and 83 is going to make the NFL

3rdand1.5

Quote from: pjrocksmb on October 16, 2022, 03:53:19 AM
Yup too harsh 88 is money

I really like the guy...i love his passion, but I'm sorry he is not a primary receiver

That is my opinion, and I believe the stats back it up, watch Schoen or Demski get open, Bailey just can't do it as good.

He is a killer 3rd 4th read, hard nosed unlocking receiver, and I wondered why Zach doesn't get him the ball more, then I see it when Brown ties in and try's.

pjrocksmb

Quote from: 3rdand1.5 on October 16, 2022, 04:01:41 AM
I really like the guy...i love his passion, but I'm sorry he is not a primary receiver

That is my opinion, and I believe the stats back it up, watch Schoen or Demski get open, Bailey just can't do it as good.

He is a killer 3rd 4th read, hard nosed unlocking receiver, and I wondered why Zach doesn't get him the ball more, then I see it when Brown ties in and try's.
Key cog on this team, everyone has a role and he is exceptional at his.  Has the potential to be a 1000 yard guy.  Likely a lock at 800, on average.

pjrocksmb

Unbelievable depth on OL on this club.  Great game for the hogs.

3rdand1.5

Quote from: pjrocksmb on October 16, 2022, 04:05:16 AM
Key cog on this team, everyone has a role and he is exceptional at his.  Has the potential to be a 1000 yard guy.  Likely a lock at 800, on average.

Key guy as a 3rd 4th yes great at certain roles absolutely, but not a "go to guy"

pjrocksmb

Quote from: 3rdand1.5 on October 16, 2022, 04:10:23 AM
Key guy as a 3rd 4th yes great at certain roles absolutely, but not a "go to guy"

Potential to be a go to guy.  Was exceptional last year, don't write the story till its told.  Production is down this year as Demski and 83 been lights out.

Blue72

Why aren't we taking Augustine to the outside rather then up the middle all the time as the blocking is not there

3rdand1.5

Quote from: pjrocksmb on October 16, 2022, 04:11:32 AM
Potential to be a go to guy.  Was exceptional last year, don't write the story till its told.  Production is down this year as Demski and 83 been lights out.

I would like him to be but I do t think he is. Look at this game Brown came on when he looked away and went to Demski and Schoen. He just can't get open like those guys..
I'm trying not to knock the guy but he doesn't have the same talent, and honestly that's OK he is great in a role of of gritty hard nosed 3rd or 4th guy.

Horseman

I will start the Good, Bad & ugly early....

UGLY
Leggs FG kicking
Cover teams (Both kickoff and punt cover)
Run stopping D

TecnoGenius

I'm a bit behind due to kid duties, but that Schoen TD was very close to OPI.  Very nice riding the knife's edge by Schoen.

Another TD save by Leggs... but he took a massive whack on that one.  Maybe he needs to be told only do shoelace tackles and not pretend to be Alexander.
Never go full Rider!

pjrocksmb

O no 67 is down

Sick scramble and throw by Brown.  He is our future starter.

pjrocksmb

Quote from: TecnoGenius on October 16, 2022, 04:16:58 AM
I'm a bit behind due to kid duties, but that Schoen TD was very close to OPI.  Very nice riding the knife's edge by Schoen.

Another TD save by Leggs... but he took a massive whack on that one.  Maybe he needs to be told only do shoelace tackles and not pretend to be Alexander.

Yeah Leggs doesn't need to be the hero tonight

3rdand1.5

Hopefully Kolo is Ok...
And if not I sure hope Couture is ready