Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at BC October 15, 2022

Started by ModAdmin, October 14, 2022, 04:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete

TecnoGenius

Gotta stop that Butler run if you want to win this game.  BC should just hand it to Butler 75% at this rate and they'll win.
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

Touch early on that Lawrence/Rhymes play.  Got away with it.  He did the ol' 360 degree is-there-a-flag peek
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

pjrocksmb

Quote from: TecnoGenius on October 16, 2022, 02:52:10 AM
Gotta stop that Butler run if you want to win this game.  BC should just hand it to Butler 75% at this rate and they'll win.

Nah we are good against the run.  If they want to win, they need to do it through the air.  If they over use the run will get predictable.  That said if they are up late, their run game could finish us off.

D looking good.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: pjrocksmb on October 16, 2022, 02:54:17 AM
Nah we are good against the run.

Uh, we've had no answer for Butler yet.  He's getting 10-25 every play.  Only reason he's not doing that every down is he gets tired.  Every series Butler is going to bust a 10-yarder on us until we do something.

Maybe we don't care.  Sometimes this year we just haven't cared, and didn't need to.
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Terrible all around!

Bad snap bad play call bad timing bad everything.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Pete

TecnoGenius

Looks like most of the injured and benched guys travelled with the team this week.  I've already seen Woli and Stan The Man.  Vets boosting up their team.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

That's what a good DC does against a green QB.  Probably won't be the only one tonight.  It's ok, every green QB does it.

Good for Sayles (ex-Bomber) though, still one of my faves.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

We have 3 RBs dressed (yes #29 counts) so let's see a bunch of wacky run and sweep plays.
Never go full Rider!