Best points against, even with an extra game played...

Started by theaardvark, October 11, 2022, 04:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue In BC

Quote from: M.O.A.B. on October 12, 2022, 12:39:38 PM
YUUP! All hands on deck comes WDF and GC.

This isn't to say our season hasn't been something to behold. The results have been remarkable although many games have been tense / close until the end. I'm too old for that much anxiety. lol

However the better the regular season results the more disappointing a loss in the WDF or Grey Cup might feel. It's a slippery slope. We all know anything can happen in one game which is why getting to or winning the Grey Cup is so elusive.

The better team during the season isn't always the best team on a given day. That's why they have play offs.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

ichabod_crane

Time to make history. First bombers team to three peat. If they had a mediocre year I would not be too expectant, but they have shown they are the cream of the crop again. Enjoy the ride is all I can say as these glory years go in cycles. 1980?s were a good long run along with real old timers in late 1950-early 1960?s for this team.

Jesse

Quote from: ichabod_crane on October 13, 2022, 11:54:28 AM
Time to make history. First bombers team to three peat. If they had a mediocre year I would not be too expectant, but they have shown they are the cream of the crop again. Enjoy the ride is all I can say as these glory years go in cycles. 1980?s were a good long run along with real old timers in late 1950-early 1960?s for this team.

Wouldn't mind setting the record with a 15th win, either.
My wife is amazing!

Lincoln Locomotive

Quote from: Jesse on October 13, 2022, 04:21:04 PM
yes that would be a Bomber best and they could still tie the CFL record of 16-2....not sure if it was Edmonton or Calgary?
Bomber fan for life

GOLDMEMBER

But Grey Cup expectations aside yes Ardy brings up a great point the Defence has held there end of the bargain this year.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Jesse on October 13, 2022, 04:21:04 PM
I would be something to cherish. No question.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!