Redblacks at Als GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, October 10, 2022, 05:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckzumhoff

Montreal losing their temper again.

buckzumhoff

5 yard pass by harris incomplete 10 seconds on the clock. Even if he caught it .  out of time

buckzumhoff

Ottawa still in playoff race

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: BlueInCgy on October 10, 2022, 07:51:41 PM
Not that I think it will happen, but if Ottawa went on a streak and we?re the reason the Riders didn?t make the playoffs?..
It is far fetched but this was yet another result the Riders could of not used. Seems like Dyce a lot more liked by his players than poor poor Lapo :'( lol
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

GOLDMEMBER

Pigskin

Montreal took way too many penalties. Ottawa's new OC called a solid game.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

buckzumhoff

Arbuckle used the screen pass good . no one behind Moore . wide open field.

Pigskin

The face mask by Awe was a terrible penalty and killed Montreal. Great player, but I can see why we didn't pick him up.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Pigskin on October 10, 2022, 08:11:50 PM
The face mask by Awe was a terrible penalty and killed Montreal. Great player, but I can see why we didn't pick him up.
I agree he takes brutal risks which result in a penalty. Though you might take him over Gauthier.  I would have of liked him here earlier but not now. Good pass.

theaardvark

So, the Dead Cat bounces Dyce's way on the road... can he continue at home against a team fighting for playoff spot?

Dyce does deserve the chance to HC this team next year, he has a few more games of audition...

Will Benevedes stick with him?  No doubt Arndt would love to take the OC spot...

As they rebuild, I can see Ottawa going with Dyce.  He's popular with the players, and a nice guy overall, I bet the local media will love him...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.