Argos at Stamps GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, October 01, 2022, 11:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dd

Calgary's defense has looked very good the last 2-3 weeks. I thought the reason they beat BC was because Adams sucked , but they were all over the Argos tonight. Holding them to 2 measely points is impressive. I m thinking they'll end up in 2nd in the west and host the WSF

ichabod_crane

Quote from: dd on October 02, 2022, 01:59:58 AM
Calgary's defense has looked very good the last 2-3 weeks. I thought the reason they beat BC was because Adams sucked , but they were all over the Argos tonight. Holding them to 2 measely points is impressive. I m thinking they'll end up in 2nd in the west and host the WSF

Calgary needs some help though as they need to finish ahead of BC to claim second (due to BC winning season series) plus BC has a game in hand. Bombers could determine who finishes second with those two late BC games in the regular season.

GOLDMEMBER

Calgary is very good but the Blue Bombers are better!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

BLUEBOMBER

The Stamps are a very good team from top to bottom.  If the Bombers want to win the Grey Cup again they will need to beat the Stamps.  We beat the Stamps 3 times this season but knowing Dickenson and Hufnagel, they may have a surprise for us in the West Final.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: BLUEBOMBER on October 02, 2022, 02:33:23 AM
The Stamps are a very good team from top to bottom.  If the Bombers want to win the Grey Cup again they will need to beat the Stamps.  We beat the Stamps 3 times this season but knowing Dickenson and Hufnagel, they may have a surprise for us in the West Final.
MOS Hall and Buck might a few tricks of there own! ;)
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: BLUEBOMBER on October 02, 2022, 02:33:23 AM

With the current state of the Bombers defensive lineup the Stamps win, hopefully the health of the club improves before the playoffs and their team leaders are ready to perform, cause they're going to need them all.  Beating the Stamps in the W.F. is their biggest challenge to winning a 3rd G.C.

ModAdmin

As always, anything can happen in a single game, be it regular season or the playoffs.  The only guarantees are the standings as we see them now.  It is premature to say the Bombers will end up in 1st place or that the western final will be Calgary and Winnipeg.  This is where the 1 and 0 every week is important to be the mantra.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Waffler

Calgary is the only team I fear. I am hoping it is BC in the WF and it is one of those days where it is sooo cold they don't want to leave the dressing room.
Buried in the essentially random digits of pi, you can find your eight-digit birthdate. (Is that a wink from God or just a lot of digits?) - David G. Myers

Jesse

Quote from: ModAdmin on October 02, 2022, 05:47:25 AM
As always, anything can happen in a single game, be it regular season or the playoffs.  The only guarantees are the standings as we see them now.  It is premature to say the Bombers will end up in 1st place or that the western final will be Calgary and Winnipeg.  This is where the 1 and 0 every week is important to be the mantra.

Meh, we?re not on the team. I?ve expected to finish first all season long and nothing has happened to change that.
My wife is amazing!

Blue In BC

Quote from: Jesse on October 02, 2022, 01:33:13 PM
Meh, we?re not on the team. I?ve expected to finish first all season long and nothing has happened to change that.

Losing Wilson, Houston and Taylor made this more of a question. Losing Jeffcoat and Rutledge for an indeterminate amount of time a concern. Bighill playing injured isn't helping either.

Not directly concerned about Calgary just yet but they are playing well on defence in particular.
2019 Grey Cup Champions