Official Game Day Thread - Saskatchewan at Winnipeg September 30, 2022

Started by ModAdmin, September 29, 2022, 05:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Lincoln Locomotive

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on October 03, 2022, 03:21:57 AM
I strongly 4th that. TO would never do it anyways.
he's been playing better as of late...still never liked him....
Bomber fan for life

DM83

Hmm, I won't be teaming up with you guys...sheesh/
OK, how about that Carter from Edmonton?........:)

Lincoln Locomotive

On the CFL plays of the week that features 5 plays.....3 of them were from the Rider/Bomber game.   Two from the Bombers including the first TD strike to Bailey which was epic and the second one was Schoen making that leaping catch in traffic and out hustling the Rider defenders to the end zone!   Just wow!!
Bomber fan for life

wpg#1

The best part of Friday night was getting the middle finger from Fajardo. He flashed the finger at section 107, I think mostly aimed at Donny !!
I take that as a badge of honour. We got to him by the 4th quarter. So much fun.
GO BLUE BOMBERS GO !
COOL BEANS !

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: wpg#1 on October 03, 2022, 05:56:57 PM
The best part of Friday night was getting the middle finger from Fajardo. He flashed the finger at section 107, I think mostly aimed at Donny !!
I take that as a badge of honour. We got to him by the 4th quarter. So much fun.

LOL he did? Donny please confirm! What a whiner and floating the bird to opposing crowds. What a loser.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

wpg#1

DONNY !!! please confirm !
Most of us saw it. I'm sure Donny did.
GO BLUE BOMBERS GO !
COOL BEANS !

TecnoGenius

Quote from: The Zipp on September 30, 2022, 11:56:09 PM
Game starts in 5 minutes and the stands are kinda empty.  Wonder if people think it starts at 730?

My son and I are usually first ones in the stadium.  Head straight to Shawarma Khan to beat the lines.  For this game we get there and Obby is yelling "we're not ready, they aren't supposed to be let in until after 6" and shutting the shutters as people are lining up.

I'm pretty sure Obby thought the game was at 7:30 (as it always has been for an evening game, until now).  So we went upstairs to the other Khan and there wasn't even anyone manning it!  Some guy finally comes up and says they have no staff and won't open for 30 mins.  Haha, so went back downstairs and the queue was already half full.  Took a while as they were just opening and still severely understaffed.  But still faster than waiting upstairs!

So that's a first.  I think if Obby screws up the kickoff time that a ton of fans did too!
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: pjrocksmb on October 01, 2022, 04:21:39 AM
Because he is dominate and when he does that he gets going just like Harris.

It's kinda like saying why is he so good?

Yes, it's very demoralizing to the other team, even if it looks goofy.  That's why AH after getting a 1st down would always run another 10 yards downfield showing every single player where he was going to be after the next play.

Picture wolves marking their territory!  :D :D

I loved Brady's fire and his crushing 1st downs on 1st down in the 4th.  Kid is looking way up on the promise scale vs earlier in the year.  He might be the next superstar.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: wpg#1 on October 03, 2022, 05:56:57 PM

Oh that's just awesome (if true).  Way to go Donny!!
Never go full Rider!

The Fresh Prince Of Belair, MB

Quote from: TecnoGenius on October 04, 2022, 04:32:11 AM
Rider Bingo.  Funny take by SSK media of their own team:

https://leaderpost.com/sports/football/cfl/saskatchewan-roughriders/rob-vanstone-roughriders-fill-bingo-card-after-coming-up-empty-again

(Sorry if this was posted already)

From the article:
~The Roughriders have not thrown a regular-season TD pass at IG Field since Sept. 9, 2017, when Kevin Glenn hit Naaman Roosevelt for a 75-yarder at 7:24 of the second quarter.
~Saskatchewan has lost each of its past six games at IG Field, by a combined score of ? please read this while sitting down ? 205-69.
~Saskatchewan has lost its last seven games against Winnipeg, which will win its third consecutive Grey Cup on Nov. 20 at Mosaic Stadium.

theaardvark

Quote from: The Fresh Prince Of Belair, MB on October 04, 2022, 03:01:28 PM
From the article:
~The Roughriders have not thrown a regular-season TD pass at IG Field since Sept. 9, 2017, when Kevin Glenn hit Naaman Roosevelt for a 75-yarder at 7:24 of the second quarter.
~Saskatchewan has lost each of its past six games at IG Field, by a combined score of ? please read this while sitting down ? 205-69.
~Saskatchewan has lost its last seven games against Winnipeg, which will win its third consecutive Grey Cup on Nov. 20 at Mosaic Stadium.

Almost thinking Mosaic II should be called IG Field II... its like a home field advantage for the Bombers...  I beleive it has already been said that *if* we are in the GC, we will take the visitors dressing room... regardless the opponent...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.