Official Game Day Thread - Saskatchewan at Winnipeg September 30, 2022

Started by ModAdmin, September 29, 2022, 05:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue In BC

A few odd mistakes. Alexander bumps a ref unintentionally for a 10 yard penalty.

Interesting no yards on the bounce of Hassell's helmet went our way.

Anyway.

I'm really liking O'Leary-Orange and his development as a receiver.

Parker makes a big play for the int which ends up with Demski TD.

Observations:

1. Collaros is having trouble connecting with Schoen. Not sure why. His completion rate is kind of low but he's making the right decisions. What the heck?
2. ST's need to step it up in the 2nd half. Both in returns and coverage.
3. Fajardo has been sacked the most of any QB and why got to him ZERO. I repeat, ZERO.

Note to Wilcots: You are not the free bingo spot on the card.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

ichabod_crane

pjrocksmb

The Zipp

The Zipp

VictorRomano

Blue72

3rdand1.5

That may have been the worst 1/4 of Bomber football, Sask keeps trying to give it to us...and we manage 8 yards....8......

3rdand1.5

Are we sure we didn't have zombies playing in the 3rd...the 4th looks more like our offense.

Blue72

That sure looked like no yards when Sask kicked to Wpg NO call

pjrocksmb

Blue72

Why does Oliveira always have to make a big deal whenever he gets a good run, Give the ball back to the ref and get back into the huddle

blue_gold_84

Ugly third quarter but the Bombers put on a clinic in the final frame.

Big win.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Blue In BC

We let the Riders stay in the game too long but found another way to win. Somewhat ugly but have to give the Riders some credit on defence.

Collaros only 56% completions but 4 TD's and no int's. Pretty amazing when that was one of his worst games passing except for the big throws. lol

Wilcots. Somebody want to explain why he's still on the team. No stats, no impact that I noticed.

2019 Grey Cup Champions