Official Game Day Thread - Saskatchewan at Winnipeg September 30, 2022

Started by ModAdmin, September 29, 2022, 05:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sec223

Quote from: bwiser on September 30, 2022, 07:24:44 PM
I just checked ticketmaster. There are 68 tickets left.

Oh God you sound like my wife. How many now ? lol

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: bwiser on September 30, 2022, 07:24:44 PM
I just checked ticketmaster. There are 68 tickets left.

This will probably be the best year for WFC in tickets and revenue in decades.  I can't remember IGF ever being this full for so many games!  And the old barn didn't hold as many, no?

Just in time for Ambrosie to "equality payment" the surplus to all the loser teams  ;) :D :D :D

See y'all at the game!  Heading out now.
Never go full Rider!

bwiser

The Zipp

Game starts in 5 minutes and the stands are kinda empty.  Wonder if people think it starts at 730?

Jesse

Quote from: The Zipp on September 30, 2022, 11:56:09 PM
Game starts in 5 minutes and the stands are kinda empty.  Wonder if people think it starts at 730?

Same as always. 10k on the concourse.
My wife is amazing!

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

dd

Why was the no yards penalty only 5 yds even though the foul occurred when the ball was in the air?.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: dd on October 01, 2022, 12:57:47 AM
Why was the no yards penalty only 5 yds even though the foul occurred when the ball was in the air?.

Refs are pretty clueless tonight. So many bad calls.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

pjrocksmb

Quote from: dd on October 01, 2022, 12:57:47 AM
Went off bombers head

Tee42

ichabod_crane

Quote from: The Zipp on September 30, 2022, 12:26:09 AM
I have a tremendous amount of gratitude for shayne Gauthier and the work he has done on special teams (we may not have made it to the cup without him).  He just isn't a starting LB IMO...decent rotational guy getting 5-8 or so snaps a half is fine...this coupled with a weaker than past DL and I worry about our effectiveness. Dane evans shredded this defence and if Faj does the same I will be legit worried and question the whole "next man up"

Prove me wrong MOS...

Yes that across the field tackle on that fake out return by Sask was amazing in the 2019 western final in Regina.

dd

Quote from: pjrocksmb on October 01, 2022, 01:03:40 AM
Went off bombers head
so what?? If the ball is in the air and the receiving team touches the ball and there?s a restraining zone foul, it?s 15 yds.