Rider at Blue Bombers pre game thread

Started by GOLDMEMBER, September 25, 2022, 11:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DM83

Keenan LaFrance as a man tailback???? I love the Manitoba  boys, but that would be a big reach.
No, unlikely to happen.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Horseman on September 28, 2022, 06:18:22 PM
With both Rider RB's out, I would expect to see Kienan LaFrance carrying the rock for the Riders.

Simply by default. Hardly a ringing endorsement and I fully expect the Riders' run game to struggle on Friday.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

M.O.A.B.

...and the Bombers signed DE Keion Adams

DM83

Blue In BC

2019 Grey Cup Champions

Pigskin

Keion Adams 7 Games, 17 DT's, 2 sacks. He's not the biggest DE at 6'2" 240, but the kid has some speed. Nice add by the bombers. Glad to see we are looking at some DE depth.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

M.O.A.B.

I would like to think he practiced with the team today and I will not be surprised if he will be in the lineup as a replacement for the injured.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Blue In BC on September 28, 2022, 05:41:38 PM
Other teams have players seriously injured: Hickson, Burnham and Dennis last week. Those teams immediately announce surgery required, probably done for the season and placed on 6 game IR a few days after their last game. That's transparent

Ya, I'm watching Dickenson The Lesser's pressers daily now (not sure why), and it's astounding how up front he is about injuries.  Basically spills all the beans about injuries as well as when guys are coming back or expected to play, etc.  Astounding for this fan who is used to seeing the MOS "we know nothing, we see nothing" routine.

Of course, MOS is 12-2 and Dickenson The Lesser 6-8... so besides fan groaning, maybe MOS is doing it the right way.  ;) :D

Quote from: Horseman on September 28, 2022, 06:18:22 PM
With both Rider RB's out, I would expect to see Kienan LaFrance carrying the rock for the Riders.

They brought in some young IMP to be RB also.  Not sure if they ride with just him or do a rotation with LaFrance.  I think LaFrance can do better than you guys think.  He has wheels, if not much power.

Quote from: M.O.A.B. on September 28, 2022, 08:40:46 PM
I would like to think he practiced with the team today and I will not be surprised if he will be in the lineup as a replacement for the injured.

I would really hope we would not dress Keion Adams for the SSK game.  Who knows where his loyalties lie.  Wait until next game.
Never go full Rider!

Pete

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 28, 2022, 09:10:33 PM

I would really hope we would not dress Keion Adams for the SSK game.  Who knows where his loyalties lie.  Wait until next game.

Zero loyalties... if he does get in, his only interest is going to be in performing well so he can get another chance of being in the next game. If anything he'd want to show Sask they made a mistake letting him go

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Pete on September 28, 2022, 09:35:22 PM
Zero loyalties... if he does get in, his only interest is going to be in performing well so he can get another chance of being in the next game. If anything he'd want to show Sask they made a mistake letting him go
this ^
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

John T.

Quote from: DM83 on September 28, 2022, 02:56:14 PM

Defensively since the first bye, what are we 1-2, and its the way we lose, is concerning.

Since the first bye, we are 3-1.

The Zipp

Sask
Ham
Bye
Sask
Edmonton

An easy stretch of our sched and we are 1-1...win the next two and first place is very close and the ability to rest some players is there

PurpleReign

LaFrance only had one good year with Ottawa in his career. He has literally been a bust in the CFL.

M.O.A.B.

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 28, 2022, 09:10:33 PM

Keion Adams @civilSAVAGE1
11h
See y'all real soon.

11h
Funny how life works.

Sep 27
It's a reassuring thing to be wanted.

Sep 26
I'm at the this point in my life where I don't want to be around people who are not self aware. Continuously putting themselves in bad positions, making bad life choices, toxic ways/lifestyles, no priorities, lacking accountability etc.

The Zipp

Quote from: M.O.A.B. on September 29, 2022, 12:45:26 AM

11h
See y'all real soon.

11h
Funny how life works.

Sep 27
It's a reassuring thing to be wanted.

Sep 26
I'm at the this point in my life where I don't want to be around people who are not self aware. Continuously putting themselves in bad positions, making bad life choices, toxic ways/lifestyles, no priorities, lacking accountability etc.

Start 'em