Site Down

Started by ModAdmin, September 13, 2022, 04:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

Apologies for the forum being down for several days.  The problem has been resolved.  Thanks for your patience.  It is frustrating when these things occur but I thank the Blue Bombers and the CFL for their assistance in correcting the issue.

Onward an forward!
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Lincoln Locomotive

Quote from: ModAdmin on September 13, 2022, 04:07:59 PM
Apologies for the forum being down for several days.  The problem has been resolved.  Thanks for your patience.  It is frustrating when these things occur but I thank the Blue Bombers and the CFL for their assistance in correcting the issue.

Onward an forward!
Yes....I kept checking at least 50 times a day and I'm not as prolific a poster as many of you are.   I even thought about signing up on "other" forums, however I resisted the temptation.

Is that the longest the forum has ever been down for?   
Bomber fan for life

ModAdmin

It was down for 3 or 4 days a few years ago.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

gobombersgo

Quote from: ModAdmin on September 13, 2022, 04:34:08 PM
It was down for 3 or 4 days a few years ago.
Nov 2019. I believe it was down for over a week that time.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: gobombersgo on September 13, 2022, 05:01:27 PM
Nov 2019. I believe it was down for over a week that time.

2 weeks I think?  It was over the playoffs, maybe both the WSF and WDF, and it was brutal!!  First big run for the cup in forever and no online chat...
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Thanks mod!

It sucked not having it but the Other forum supplemented my needs. :)
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Waffler

Quote from: ModAdmin on September 13, 2022, 04:07:59 PM

Onward an forward!

Thanking the CFL?  Hacked? I assumed hardware failure but the rest of Blue Bomber site was working.
Buried in the essentially random digits of pi, you can find your eight-digit birthdate. (Is that a wink from God or just a lot of digits?) - David G. Myers

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Waffler on September 13, 2022, 11:12:08 PM
Thanking the CFL?  Hacked? I assumed hardware failure but the rest of Blue Bomber site was working.

From the "no route" error, my guess was someone didn't pay their cloud provider bill  :D :D :D
Never go full Rider!

Jets

We're still badly in need of an upgrade around here, but internet forums as a whole are kind of becoming relics themselves so who knows...

pjrocksmb

All good, not as bad as last time