gordo

wpg#1

GO BLUE BOMBERS GO !
COOL BEANS !

picksix

Tiger

Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger

Horseman

I have to say, that although I picked the Bombers, I am hoping that Ham and Ott rack up some wins before the end of the season to prevent Sask from crossing over for the playoffs. It would just be our luck for the gappers to win the east and then we have to face them again in the GC game in their home field and try to beat them 4 times in a row (assuming we win on Sept 30th).

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: Horseman on September 16, 2022, 06:27:01 PM
I have to say, that although I picked the Bombers, I am hoping that Ham and Ott rack up some wins before the end of the season to prevent Sask from crossing over for the playoffs. It would just be our luck for the gappers to win the east and then we have to face them again in the GC game in their home field and try to beat them 4 times in a row (assuming we win on Sept 30th).

Yah, I don't like the possibility of the Riders taking the easy road to the Grey Cup while the Bombers have to get by the Stamps to get there, which is a much harder task. Ideally the CFL moves to a format were the two best teams are represented, whether East or West.  A Bomber/Rider showdown is a silly compromise, keep the divisions as they are for the regular season but have the playoffs seeded with the two top finishers earning byes for the first round.

TecnoGenius

SSK
WPG
CGY

Honestly, all 3 could go either way.  The EDM/SSK game could be especially result in a surprise.  All it will take is for EDM to be on one of their "good days" and they'll blow away Cody who can't ever get over 27 points.  Same with BC: if VAJ is even remotely on point, they will win.  That said, I'll bet Cornelius and VAJ will not have good days...
Never go full Rider!

gobombersgo

Bluehawk

I'd rather be a Bomber than a .....

barbk

Game #1 is closed for pickems or modifications, only missing Sir Blue and Gold

barbk

Game #2 is closed for modifications.