Elks roster shuffling

Started by Blue In BC, September 02, 2022, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue In BC

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on September 07, 2022, 10:08:07 PM
Not that I really care to be nice to see proof of that. Whatever

Copied from 3rd down nation. Sounds like a ban to me.

CFL commissioner Randy Ambrosie has issued a memo warning teams against signing former Saskatchewan Roughriders? defensive lineman Garrett Marino, according to TSN?s Dave Naylor.

Hearing that a memo has gone-out from CFL commissioner @RandyAmbrosie regarding Garrett Marino, reminding teams that he can refuse to register any player contract for any reason deemed valid. Presumably the valid reason in this instance would be player safety.

The memo references the importance of the ?safety and well-being of players,? which is something Marino disregarded at times during his tenure with Saskatchewan.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Blue In BC on September 07, 2022, 10:12:21 PM
Copied from 3rd down nation. Sounds like a ban to me.

CFL commissioner Randy Ambrosie has issued a memo warning teams against signing former Saskatchewan Roughriders? defensive lineman Garrett Marino, according to TSN?s Dave Naylor.

Hearing that a memo has gone-out from CFL commissioner @RandyAmbrosie regarding Garrett Marino, reminding teams that he can refuse to register any player contract for any reason deemed valid. Presumably the valid reason in this instance would be player safety.

The memo references the importance of the ?safety and well-being of players,? which is something Marino disregarded at times during his tenure with Saskatchewan.
yes I saw that on TSN after I posted that.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!