Montreal and Edmonton make a trade

Started by The Zipp, August 31, 2022, 01:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

Breaking CFL Trade: @MTLAlouettes trade DL Avery Ellis and a draft pick to @GoElks for DB Nafees Lyon and DL Thomas Costigan. #CFL #Als

M.O.A.B.

They did trade QB Adams to BC too.

Let's trade for Wieneke!!!  ;D

theaardvark

Machiocha putting his post Stern stamp on the team, and probably trying to say that much of the problems could be fingerpointed elsewhere then himself.  If these moves come out to be positive and help the team, well done.  Propaganda can work.

If the team falters even more, if Harris goes down with no replacement beyond DD, then good luck finding new owners any time soon, because there will be no fans in the stands, with or without airhorns...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Blue In BC

Big risk for Montreal trading away their # 2 QB for a draft pick. If Harris gets injured, their depth is not good.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

Stretch

Quote from: Blue In BC on August 31, 2022, 03:45:18 PM
Big risk for Montreal trading away their # 2 QB for a draft pick. If Harris gets injured, their depth is not good.

What do you mean? Can't Dominique Davis keep running two yard sneaks all game?
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

GOLDMEMBER

I remember back in the day you would never see, or rarely see, big quarterback trades mid season but you see it just about every year these days.

BC needed this!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Blue In BC

Quote from: Stretch on August 31, 2022, 04:53:14 PM
What do you mean? Can't Dominique Davis keep running two yard sneaks all game?

Step # 2. Trade the 1st round pick to Calgary for BLM. Step # 3. Trade Harris to Hamilton for their # 1 pick.

:) :) :)
2019 Grey Cup Champions