Important - if you are in Regina - safety

Started by Tiger, September 04, 2022, 07:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

Update 5 for Dangerous Person Alert issued by Melfort RCMP

2022-09-04
12:07 p.m.

SK RCMP received a report the suspects may be traveling in the Arcola Ave area around 11:45 a.m. in Regina, SK in a black, Nissan Rogue with SK license 119 MPI.

If in the Regina area, take precautions and consider sheltering in place. Do not leave a secure location. Use caution allowing others into your residence. DO NOT APPROACH suspicious persons. Do not pick up hitch hikers. Report suspicious persons, emergencies or info to 9-1-1. Do not disclose police locations.

----

Update for Dangerous Person Alert issued by Melfort RCMP

2022-09-04
10:05 a.m.

Description:

Update 4: there are multiple victims, multiple locations, including James Smith Cree Nation and Weldon. Early indications may be that victims are attacked randomly. Suspects: Damien Sanderson and Myles Sanderson. Damien is 5 foot 7 and 155 lbs with black hair, brown eyes. Myles is 6 foot 1 and 240 lbs with brown hair and eyes. See new photo. This is a rapidly-unfolding situation. We urge the public to take appropriate precautions.

https://alert.rcmp.ca/sk/l7nhdq5rEN
Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger

TecnoGenius

I just drove down Arcola!  Didn't see a Rogue with MPI in the plate though.  Got woken up this morning by the govt cell alert; yikes they should disable those when you're sleeping.
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

Stay safe everyone!! 

Bad people, bad things, bad weather don't stop overnight...

The Zipp

10 people killed...my goodness - poor families

Blue In BC

15 people hospitalized as well. There may be more deaths or life altering injuries.  How does this happen or why did this happen.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

dd

Blue In BC

2019 Grey Cup Champions

dd

The numbers and timing it doesn?t seem likely that this was a random act. I guess it will come out

Blue In BC

There will be no place to hide for very long. I hope that happens before anyone else is killed or injured. My condolences go out to all the families involved.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

VictorRomano

Quote from: Blue In BC on September 05, 2022, 02:32:08 AM
IDK. 13 different locations seems very random.

Police have stated some people were targeted, others were random.

Pigskin

My Grandson is still in Winnipeg waiting till they catch this nut case before he will travel to Wilcox Sask. for school this year.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Pigskin on September 07, 2022, 08:23:13 PM
My Grandson is still in Winnipeg waiting till they catch this nut case before he will travel to Wilcox Sask. for school this year.
I need to take a motorcycle to Saskatoon Sunday! Do not worry about this joker!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Pigskin

He's dead. He died shortly after being arrested.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.