Stop "Let's Go Bombers"

Started by TecnoGenius, August 30, 2022, 01:10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RebusRankin

The wave in Q4 while on offense totally pisses me off. First of all, need to be quiet on offense and second, the 80's called and they want their thing back.

LXTSN

Quote from: RebusRankin on August 30, 2022, 08:25:25 PM
The wave in Q4 while on offense totally pisses me off. First of all, need to be quiet on offense and second, the 80's called and they want their thing back.
I thought I might have been alone in thinking this!

dd

Quote from: LXTSN on August 30, 2022, 07:44:59 PM
I've seen Zach Collaros trying to quiet the crowd down at times on offence near the end of the game. I'm sure it does effect them even if it is a lot less effective than on defence.

It's definately one of my pet peeves... along with people trying to start the wave in the middle of the 4th quarter of a close ball game. I know people don't mean any harm by it, and it's all in fun... but read the room lol
Ignorant people can't read!!

Sec223

I'll say it again. Make the Rum Hut accessible from the outside as well as inside. Create a fenced in party zone complete with a large screen. These eager Bomber fans don't even know which way the field is LOL Get them off the concourse so others can get around.

Jesse

Quote from: Sec223 on August 31, 2022, 12:12:32 PM
I'll say it again. Make the Rum Hut accessible from the outside as well as inside. Create a fenced in party zone complete with a large screen. These eager Bomber fans don't even know which way the field is LOL Get them off the concourse so others can get around.

That's not a bad idea, if just to clear out the concourse a bit.
My wife is amazing!

blue_gold_84

Maybe the stadium staff could put something up on the jumbotron to show fans to be quiet when the offense is on the field.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Sec223 on August 31, 2022, 12:12:32 PM
brilliant!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on August 31, 2022, 01:32:51 PM
Maybe the stadium staff could put something up on the jumbotron to show fans to be quiet when the offense is on the field.

Nah, that would make too much sense!  (And cut into ad space!)

:o :o ;D ;D
Never go full Rider!

DM83

I agree with making an adjustment to the Rum Hut. Those people can be watching the game, so build an extension outward, or above, with the tv screen.  Lots of missed opportunity.

NewBlue

Another thumbs up to the Rum Hut expansion.  Most of those fans aren't even there for the game anyways, its the social aspect.
They'd be more than happy on the otherside as long as they're with lots of other people drinking. And the club will be happy as long as concessions are selling!
I'd guess "tickets" for that area would be cheaper too.