Started by GOLDMEMBER, August 26, 2022, 10:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

The Big Game
Parties
Who is going
Attitude heading into enemy territory
Etc

19th year is a row pilgrimage for me  :)

Can not wait!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

I just got tickets for me and the son!  I'll be there too, Goldie!  My first LDC.  Stoked!  Now, to select a hotel... It's gonna be an interesting trip.  I have a wedding to attend Sat night so I'll be driving out late.

Snagged some super nice seats at a great price.

What's the best place to eat in the upper levels of Mosaic?  I've only been there once before and only had pizza (that was meh).

See you all there!  Let's whoop 'em and leave all the fans po-faced after!
Never go full Rider!

Ridermania

Take the walk around the main concourse level, much more selection!

Greek ribs and fries are awesome or maybe try the foot long loaded hot dog! 

Mini doughnuts are also great.

Ridermania

Catch the shuttles to and from the stadium for free! Plan your route to the game here!

Stadium shuttle rides are offered for Saskatchewan Roughrider football games at Mosaic Stadium. Buses run continuously back and forth from several convenient locations starting two hours and 15 minutes before a Rider game. The last bus departs each location 30 minutes before kickoff. Buses will return to the drop off locations at the start of the 4th quarter and continue to shuttle until one hour after the game has ended.

Locations

Warehouse District
University of Regina
Downtown
Southland Mall
Turvey Center

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Ridermania on September 02, 2022, 02:45:34 PM

Mmmm, ribs.  We'll check that out!  thanks

So looking at what you said we snapped up a room near the downtown shuttle loop.  Keeps thing nice and simple, and while I've stayed in Regina many times, I've never been to the "downtown", so it'll be fun to check that out.
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Ridermania on September 02, 2022, 03:55:13 PM
Catch the shuttles to and from the stadium for free! Plan your route to the game here!

Stadium shuttle rides are offered for Saskatchewan Roughrider football games at Mosaic Stadium. Buses run continuously back and forth from several convenient locations starting two hours and 15 minutes before a Rider game. The last bus departs each location 30 minutes before kickoff. Buses will return to the drop off locations at the start of the 4th quarter and continue to shuttle until one hour after the game has ended.

Locations

Warehouse District
University of Regina
Downtown
Southland Mall
Turvey Center
Thanks for doing this Ridermania. You are a class act! :)

Ridermania

Temps will be in the low 30's, bring sunscreen if you are on the sunny side.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 01, 2022, 04:01:06 AM
I just got tickets for me and the son!  I'll be there too, Goldie!  My first LDC.  Stoked!  Now, to select a hotel... It's gonna be an interesting trip.  I have a wedding to attend Sat night so I'll be driving out late.

Snagged some super nice seats at a great price.

What's the best place to eat in the upper levels of Mosaic?  I've only been there once before and only had pizza (that was meh).

See you all there!  Let's whoop 'em and leave all the fans po-faced after!

you might as well come to the pregame party at ?Wayne?s world? you can?t miss it. It?s to go to place for Bomber fans pregame on Sunday. Come say hi!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Ridermania on September 02, 2022, 02:45:34 PM
Take the walk around the main concourse level, much more selection!

Mini doughnuts are also great.
Sounds nice!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Ridermania on September 02, 2022, 05:24:01 PM
Temps will be in the low 30's, bring sunscreen if you are on the sunny side.

Which side is the sunny side (i.e. name one of the section numbers)?  Ticketmaster maps never seem to indicate where North is...
Never go full Rider!

Ridermania

East side - Sections 134 to 143 and higher, basically Bombers side of the stadium.

Where are your sets located?

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Ridermania on September 02, 2022, 06:07:00 PM
East side - Sections 134 to 143 and higher, basically Bombers side of the stadium.

Where are your sets located?

I got Rider side, so I'm cool.  Literally!  :D

Got me thinking, does CFL/TSN rig it so camera side is always the shade side?  Guess it makes sense from a picture quality / lighting perspective.  But then they always make that same side the home side... which really hurts the attendance optics at low-attendance stadiums like TOR/OTT where there's 3X the fans on the home side.

But I get it: make the visitors stare into the setting sun...

Note: still quite a few non-resale 2-seat tickets available on TM if anyone still needs them.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Hey, thinking about pickems... can we really pull off all 3 wins vs SSK?  2 games will be at IGF, so that should make it easier.

You would think SSK would put everything into winning the LDC as it's their best chance.  But unless our roster is severely weakened, I just don't see how SSK wins it.

And thus I don't see how they can win any of the 3... but 3-sweeping SSK is never an easy task.  Even our 2019 team couldn't win the LDC.
Never go full Rider!

Pigskin

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 02, 2022, 06:26:08 PM
Hey, thinking about pickems... can we really pull off all 3 wins vs SSK?  2 games will be at IGF, so that should make it easier.

You would think SSK would put everything into winning the LDC as it's their best chance.  But unless our roster is severely weakened, I just don't see how SSK wins it.

And thus I don't see how they can win any of the 3... but 3-sweeping SSK is never an easy task.  Even our 2019 team couldn't win the LDC.

CS17 was our starting QB for the 2019 Labor Day game. AH33 was suspended for PED's. And we still nearly won it.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

GOLDMEMBER

Ugh woke up to take a wiz at 4am now I cannot go back to sleep because I am to excited of the party day ahead!

Thanks Ken and Brett from All Star Tours for yet another sleep ruined due to you guys putting on such a great party! :)

Tiger

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on September 03, 2022, 09:42:19 AM
Ugh woke up to take a wiz at 4am now I cannot go back to sleep because I am to excited of the party day ahead!

Thanks Ken and Brett from All Star Tours for yet another sleep ruined due to you guys putting on such a great party! :)

Lol
Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger