Ti Cats at Argos GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, August 26, 2022, 07:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

HAM decided to stop the run today.  Oullette basically zero yards.  Too bad TOR never was a run-first team or HAM might have had a hope.

MBT and those TOR receivers are so hot/cold it's really irritating.  Sometimes they look superb, sometimes worse than OTT.  It's like anti-consistency.
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Zipp on August 27, 2022, 01:53:06 AM
Dane evans - not a good game
Dane Evans just NOT GOOD AT ALL!  Cannot believe I thought the Hams had a chance. As Soon as Shiltz went down you knew it was over. >:(
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 27, 2022, 02:32:23 AM
Dane Evans just NOT GOOD AT ALL!  Cannot believe I thought the Hams had a chance. As Soon as Shiltz went down you knew it was over. >:(

It was really a case of TOR sucking less than HAM.  HAM is pretty consistent (check the scores each wee).  TOR either sucks worse, or has a great game.  TOR/MBT is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you're gonna get...
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: TecnoGenius on August 27, 2022, 03:15:00 AM
It was really a case of TOR sucking less than HAM.  HAM is pretty consistent (check the scores each wee).  TOR either sucks worse, or has a great game.  TOR/MBT is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you're gonna get...

no way in neck Ham deserves to make any Eastern final that is for sure! Toronto sucks to but Hammy is a bloody train wreck!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 27, 2022, 04:35:47 AM
no way in neck Ham deserves to make any Eastern final that is for sure! Toronto sucks to but Hammy is a bloody train wreck!

I have no idea whatsoever who wins the east now!  They all look bad at times.  All 3 non-OTT teams have a great shot at it.  I'd hesitate to put money on any of them.

This truly might be the year of the crossover winning the east.  We could still see WPG vs SSK @SSK for the GC.  More likely is WPG vs CGY (BC is done), but vs SSK would be epic.  Creaming SSK @SSK for the GC would be mind-blowing.
Never go full Rider!

Blue In BC

IIRC there were reports that Evans also had some sort of injury. They might be down to QB # 3 next week.

2019 Grey Cup Champions

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: TecnoGenius on August 27, 2022, 05:58:43 AM
I have no idea whatsoever who wins the east now!  They all look bad at times.  All 3 non-OTT teams have a great shot at it.  I'd hesitate to put money on any of them.

This truly might be the year of the crossover winning the east.  We could still see WPG vs SSK @SSK for the GC.  More likely is WPG vs CGY (BC is done), but vs SSK would be epic.  Creaming SSK @SSK for the GC would be mind-blowing.

I think it will come down to the Argos or the Als winning the East, which ever QB can string together the most victories will come out on top, T. Harris can be frustrating but I think he's more consistent than MBT, when he gets hot he can pick apart any team.  The Argos D can be ferocious or pathetic, depending on the wind direction.

Pigskin

Shiltz was having another good game until he was injured.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.