Labour Day Classic Events

Started by Ridermania, August 15, 2022, 03:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridermania

It's the large grass area north of the stadium, adjacent to Forces Canada Armory.

Just another pregame option along with the Coors Party in the Park, west of the stadium.

Both events start at 1.

Temperatures going to be in the low 30's so bring sunscreen and drink water instead of beer....Ha Ha.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Ridermania on September 01, 2022, 04:57:52 PM
It's the large grass area north of the stadium, adjacent to Forces Canada Armory.

Just another pregame option along with the Coors Party in the Park, west of the stadium.

Both events start at 1.

Temperatures going to be in the low 30's so bring sunscreen and drink water instead of beer....Ha Ha.

Oh ok I always go to Wayne?s World pre game byOb
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Ridermania

Catch the shuttles to and from the stadium for free! Plan your route to the game here!

Stadium shuttle rides are offered for Saskatchewan Roughrider football games at Mosaic Stadium. Buses run continuously back and forth from several convenient locations starting two hours and 15 minutes before a Rider game. The last bus departs each location 30 minutes before kickoff. Buses will return to the drop off locations at the start of the 4th quarter and continue to shuttle until one hour after the game has ended.

Locations

Warehouse District
University of Regina
Downtown
Southland Mall
Turvey Center ? New for 2022

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Ridermania on September 02, 2022, 03:54:44 PM
Catch the shuttles to and from the stadium for free! Plan your route to the game here!

Stadium shuttle rides are offered for Saskatchewan Roughrider football games at Mosaic Stadium. Buses run continuously back and forth from several convenient locations starting two hours and 15 minutes before a Rider game. The last bus departs each location 30 minutes before kickoff. Buses will return to the drop off locations at the start of the 4th quarter and continue to shuttle until one hour after the game has ended.

Locations

Warehouse District
University of Regina
Downtown
Southland Mall
Turvey Center ? New for 2022

Very cool
Thanks

GOLDMEMBER

So I guess the Blue Bombers are not doing a welcome party Saturday night in Regina at a venue again this year?

Ridermania

I haven't got a call yet to bail out Goldmember!

Have a great day and enjoy the game experience.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Ridermania on September 04, 2022, 12:47:45 PM
I haven't got a call yet to bail out Goldmember!

Have a great day and enjoy the game experience.
so far so good! Thanks

Ridermania

50-50 is already over $200,000.00 for the LDC.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Ridermania on September 04, 2022, 03:42:27 PM
50-50 is already over $200,000.00 for the LDC.

Ended up just shy of $500k I think.  Do they report who won it?  They took my phone# so I figured they'll draw again if they pull a number that starts with "204".   ;) ;)

Sask was fun.  The city and fans were pleasant as always.  I got more of an older STH section this time, which was a little nicer/easier than the rowdy/drunk section I got for the '18 WSF.   :D :D

I don't know about other peoples' hotels, but mine was horrifically understaffed.  Nothing was open as late as advertised in the elevator or on the web site.  Man was the city dead on Monday!  I'm very miffed that both days I was there Fuddruckers was closed.  Grrrr.

Watching the faces of the fans after Leggs made that kick was priceless.  No one expected 3 points, not green nor blue fans.  I don't think I've ever been so stoked on a play in person before.  The fear of losing started early in the green fans.  The fear was palpable.  I detected the fear instantly because we had to live through that so often in '13-'15.

Got to chat with Golden Boy, too!!

Oh ya, last thing, there were enough Blue fans in the stands that a) the "blue" in Oh Canada was clearly audible and had every green fan around me highly confused; and b) the noise generated when we were on D was surprisingly loud!  Good job travelling fans!

Thanks again, Regina!  It was a blast.  And much nicer being there on that gorgeous day than a freezing playoff game!
Never go full Rider!