Lions at Stampeders GDT

Started by Blue In BC, August 12, 2022, 09:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dd

Quote from: Pete on August 14, 2022, 02:37:58 AM
Maybe so...but you can't tell me that any bomber fan wasn\t thinking the same thing when White kicked that fg
We re ALL thinking th same thing!! No sense brushing it aside and living in denial in fairy tale land, it is the dark cloud of doubt that hangs over our head moving ahead, and until we start consistently making kicks, it will remain there and rightfully so

Blue In BC

Calgary imploded.

Note to Calgary DC: You can't use a 3 man rush that often when you drop 9 into coverage that can't cover.  Some very good passing by Rourke but you can't give him that much time to throw.

There were only a few times where the Stamps contested any pass after early in the 1st Q.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

Lincoln Locomotive

#47
Quote from: pjrocksmb on August 13, 2022, 11:48:41 PM
Rourke is headed back to planet earth

Kid is good but I'll say it again, the league is starting to figure out his weaknesses.

A good team can beat this kid.

Then he comes back and throws a beautiful TD boy he cam bounce back.
yeah he bounced back pretty well there in the 4th quarter....39 for 52 completed and 488 yards amassed with 2 TDs and 2 picks...oh and two rushing TDs!!   He is definitely on track for MOP....this "kid" is the real deal!   He's also 8th in rushing and has 7 rushing TDs in 8 games!  He's passing at an 80% completion rate and an efficiency rating of 127!!!  You  don't even need a ground attack with those stats and corp of receivers.   Our back to back games with them at the end of the regular season will likely determine who gets the bye to the western final and of course that's assuming both teams keep winning.
It was also ironic that they won on a short FG to win the game.....I'll leave it there.l.
Bomber fan for life

pjrocksmb

#48
Quote from: Pete on August 14, 2022, 02:37:58 AM
Maybe so...but you can't tell me that any bomber fan wasn\t thinking the same thing when White kicked that fg
Quote from: The Zipp on August 14, 2022, 02:44:26 AM
Exactly and it was done to give our biggest divisional competitor 2 points when we got none.  It was related and it hurt. 

Quote from: dd on August 14, 2022, 02:47:59 AM
We re ALL thinking th same thing!! No sense brushing it aside and living in denial in fairy tale land, it is the dark cloud of doubt that hangs over our head moving ahead, and until we start consistently making kicks, it will remain there and rightfully so
Its makes much more sense to live in the present tense

One game at a time is how this team approaches things

Learn from mistake and move on

Don't make a mountain over a molehill

Personally I didn't think of the Bombers when I watched the CFL games tonight.  Just enjoying the games today and yesterday is done.

CrazyCanuck89

Quote from: Blue In BC on August 14, 2022, 02:48:30 AM
Calgary imploded.

Note to Calgary DC: You can't use a 3 man rush that often when you drop 9 into coverage that can't cover.  Some very good passing by Rourke but you can't give him that much time to throw.

There were only a few times where the Stamps contested any pass after early in the 1st Q.

Exactly, the whole point of the 3-4 defense is to rush a linebacker with the three dlinemen.

dd

Quote from: pjrocksmb on August 14, 2022, 03:17:50 AM
Its makes much more sense to live in the present tense

One game at a time is how this team approaches things

Learn from mistake and move on

Don't make a mountain over a molehill

Personally I didn't think of the Bombers when I watched the CFL games tonight.  Just enjoying the games today and yesterday is done.
Yada, yada, yada.....