Nathan Rourke: progress during 2022 - injury update

Started by Blue In BC, August 11, 2022, 10:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue In BC

I started this string for us to continue the conversation about his progress as the season continues. That avoids high jacking a different thread.

Note: Bombers last 2 regular season games are against the Lions. Very good chance we play them 3 times. Hopefully that's in the WDF in Winnipeg.

So good luck to Rourke except against the Bombers.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

The Zipp

He is certainly worthy of a discussion...If his performance continues like it has it will be an incredible start.  Trying to think back to Garcia's first year as starter...I don't think it was like this

Jesse

Quote from: Blue In BC on August 11, 2022, 10:51:37 PM
Oops. I meant to start it in the offside forum. Maybe a mod can move it over there?

This is the BB and CFL forum. It's fine here.
My wife is amazing!

pjrocksmb

Great topic

He is good now

Lets see if he can make it great

bomb squad

With all due respect to the great season the Bombers are having, Nathan Rourke is hands down the story of the 2022 season in the CFL.

Blue In BC

Quote from: bomb squad on August 12, 2022, 05:36:46 AM
With all due respect to the great season the Bombers are having, Nathan Rourke is hands down the story of the 2022 season in the CFL.

Can't disagree with that thought. Even if he was an import QB, he's been exceptional.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

bluebeard

Quote from: bomb squad on August 12, 2022, 05:36:46 AM

Yes, and another thing to look forward to is that a younger brother "Rourke" playing QB in the college system in the states.  Could be in the CFL next season?

The Zipp

pjrocksmb

What a game today, not the best start but he bounces back!

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

BLUEBOMBER

He has shown that he learns from his mistakes and he is making big strides..  Definitely NFL material...

Lincoln Locomotive

Off the charts averaging over 360 YPG passing and a league leading 23 TD strikes in only 8 games!    Even if the Bombers were 10-0 and even at 9-1, Rourke has become the talk of the CFL.    He's on pace for 6000 + yard season!   I predict they will split their last two games against us.
Bomber fan for life

TBURGESS

Calgary make Rourke look like the young QB he is for a quarter. Then he went off on them for 488 yards passing, 2 passing and 2 rushing TD's. The kid is amazing.
Winnipeg Blue Bombers - 2019 Grey Cup Champs.

PurpleReign

I told you guys look out for Rourke at the start of the season. I am not surprised what he has done. This guy can play and nothing faces him when things go bad. He won?t be in the cfl for long unfortunately.

Stretch

Quote from: PurpleReign on August 14, 2022, 02:34:46 PM
He won?t be in the cfl for long unfortunately.

Also unfortunate if/when he goes to the NFL is that he'll likely be a clipboard holder.
Money is no object...especially when you have none.