#Ride?

barbk

changing my pick from Calgary to BC...

MLB Thurman out
RB  Carey out
RT Good-Jones out

too many key players for Calgary with injuries

barbk

Game #1 is closed for modifications..... surprise everyone picked Winnipeg Blue Bombers!!!!!!!

dd

Quote from: dd on August 07, 2022, 05:08:16 AM
Winnipeg
BC
Hamilton
Saskatchewan

Changing my Hamilton pick to Toronto, Argos will win that game

Throw Long Bannatyne

pjrocksmb

Quote from: pjrocksmb on August 07, 2022, 09:02:58 PM
Winnipeg
Hamilton
Calgary
Saskatchewan
Changing my pick to the Argos

TecnoGenius

CGY
EDM

My last 2 picks.  Need to make up lost ground!  Going for broke!
Never go full Rider!

barbk

Game #2 is closed for modifications. 

GOLDMEMBER

Love to know the thoughts of those who changed late to Argos? :D
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

dd

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 13, 2022, 02:37:41 AM
Love to know the thoughts of those who changed late to Argos? :D
Should never have went with the arblows, regardless if Evans was hurt, Argos totally totally suck!! Man it must kill Harris to play with such a sad sad group of schmucks. Sad display of football. Why they have banks returning punts is beyond me, he's totally done as a football player. Total non factor out there.

Also.agree.with MBT when he was giving to one of the coaches for not going for.it on 3rd and short. You gotta go for that and get some momentum back to win the gzme. To me, that was the Turning point in the gzme. Torontos coaching staff are.totally incompetent

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: dd on August 13, 2022, 02:43:08 AM
Should never have went with the arblows, regardless if Evans was hurt, Argos totally totally suck!! Man it must kill Harris to play with such a sad sad group of schmucks. Sad display of football. Why they have banks returning punts is beyond me, he's totally done as a football player. Total non factor out there.

Also.agree.with MBT when he was giving to one of the coaches for not going for.it on 3rd and short. You gotta go for that and get some momentum back to win the gzme. To me, that was the Turning point in the gzme. Torontos coaching staff are.totally incompetent
Dinwiddie is no HC not even close.

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 13, 2022, 02:55:51 AM
Dinwiddie is no HC not even close.

Funny but as successful as they have been the past two decades the Calgary system does not seem to be producing great H.C. material, both Claybrooks and Dinwiddie have gailed and now people are touting S.T. coordinator Mark Killam as a future H.C. candidate.

Throw Long Bannatyne

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Throw Long Bannatyne on August 13, 2022, 08:13:45 PM
Funny but as successful as they have been the past two decades the Calgary system does not seem to be producing great H.C. material, both Claybrooks and Dinwiddie have gailed and now people are touting S.T. coordinator Mark Killam as a future H.C. candidate.
Kilim has been there for ever though. He would be HC next year would be the time. Bit Dickie is notgojng anywhere soon I am sure. Probably wants a winning organization. But if he took over Edmonton I would not complain anything to get Jones out again. Jones is useless as HC GM and whatever the heck his titles have been.