Blue Bombers Forum
August 18, 2022, 05:48:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question on Changing Seats  (Read 551 times)
TecnoGenius

« on: June 30, 2022, 05:10:34 AM »

Hey, anyone know if you can change your ST seat mid-season?  I want to go to a "worse" seat (in the same price section).  My area is a bit more popular than I guessed.  I want lots of unsold seats around so I can buy extras for some games.  Right now I'm penned in.  Except for the BB, the area I'm thinking should be wide open.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 02:18:35 PM by ModAdmin » Logged

Never go full Rider!
theaardvark

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2022, 02:38:05 PM »

The issue with changing seats is that the seats you are moving too have to be empty for the rest of the year since individual game tickets have already been sold.  The Banjo bowl makes that tough.  I did it once, taking different seats for the Banjo Bowl, and the new seats for the rest of the year.  We had received seats that were not obstructed view on the seating chart, but modifications to the railings made them obstructed.

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
Chocolaccino

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2022, 07:09:08 PM »

I had a similar issue a few seasons ago when I wanted to do a group outing to a game for my dad's bday. My section rarely has open seats for sale. So I called up the ticketing office and they were very helpful. They took back my tickets for the specified game, then sold me a swath of tickets in another section at a group price. They also credited my season tickets toward the new tickets for the game. Maybe you can try something like that, then try to move your seats when you renew next year? I think they'd just be happy to have more butts in seats.
TecnoGenius

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2022, 11:21:50 PM »

Thanks Choco and Aards, that's all good news and I'll try giving them a call.  I'm pretty sure they haven't sold the seats I want for the BB yet, so I hoping they are open all year and they can do the switch.

Ya, the main reason is to buy 1-5 more adjacent seats every other game to haul out my friends to more games.  Otherwise my seats are great and the people around seem to be my type of fan.

Great to hear they are flexible where they can be.

Never go full Rider!
pjrocksmb

#1D+ Hall is boss

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2022, 12:53:48 AM »

They will bend over backwards to make you happy.  Always have and always will.

I don't follow the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2022, 11:38:38 AM »

Call Carol she will fix you up right.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
pjrocksmb

#1D+ Hall is boss

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2022, 11:38:55 PM »

Yeah that's right Carol is the best

I don't follow the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: