Als at Argos GDT (Harris debut)

Started by GOLDMEMBER, June 16, 2022, 01:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horseman

I can see AH coming back to play next year because he wants too move up on the yards list to pass some of the other greats.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Horseman on August 18, 2022, 03:13:33 PM
I can see AH coming back to play next year because he wants too move up on the yards list to pass some of the other greats.
would you like to see him here if The price is right?
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

theaardvark

Muscle repair takes time to get to 100%, and pecs are even harder to repair.  Westerman's career ended with a tricep tear at about the same age...

As to those thinking he can heal up quick with roids... shame on you.
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: Horseman on August 18, 2022, 03:13:33 PM

I imagine he's been trying to catch Charles Roberts to make the top 5, how many yards left does he need?

Lincoln Locomotive

Was actually hoping we'd face Andrew in Regina in November!    Guess that's not happening now.....Father Time has finally caught up with him and perhaps he has one season left in him....and that's even doubtful at this stage in his long and storied career.
Bomber fan for life

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Throw Long Bannatyne on August 18, 2022, 04:55:03 PM
I imagine he's been trying to catch Charles Roberts to make the top 5, how many yards let does he need?

Do you mean career or purely as a Blue Bomber?
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: theaardvark on August 18, 2022, 03:43:17 PM
Muscle repair takes time to get to 100%, and pecs are even harder to repair.  Westerman's career ended with a tricep tear at about the same age...

As to those thinking he can heal up quick with roids... shame on you.
who the heck was thinking that you think? ::)
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Horseman

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 18, 2022, 03:21:58 PM

No, I think that bridge has been burned.

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on August 18, 2022, 05:19:26 PM
Do you mean career or purely as a Blue Bomber?

All-time CFL rushing leaders, Roberts stands 5th and I think Harris is aprox. 250 yds. behind him in 6th.  If he could have attained 5th spot this season I think he would have retired at the end of the year.  Now, who knows? 

Pigskin

My message to AH33 is, get my Ford Lighting in before April, please. lol.

Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

DM83

Sensational career.
Oak Park rules.

Time has told Amdrew " Enough is. Enough"

Crappy end to this season.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 18, 2022, 03:21:58 PM

Why not?  Ya, bridge probably burned.  But if the two sides can overlook that, why not hire AH on a pay-per-game basis only?  He plays, he gets paid well.  He's hurt, nearly nothing.

You could do worse than have AH in your arsenal just for 2-3 post-season games...

Not talking this year, of course: but next year once he's FA again
Never go full Rider!

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: TecnoGenius on August 18, 2022, 09:02:25 PM
Why not?  Ya, bridge probably burned.  But if the two sides can overlook that, why not hire AH on a pay-per-game basis only?  He plays, he gets paid well.  He's hurt, nearly nothing.

You could do worse than have AH in your arsenal just for 2-3 post-season games...

Not talking this year, of course: but next year once he's FA again

Might be more difficult to do now that B.O. has begun to establish himself at RB, kind of a slap in the face to bring Harris back as the #1 RB unless they can get him to agree to wait for his turn behind Brady and even Johnny.  Maybe he becomes a backup Natl. receiver and jack-of-all-trades handyman like Demski and plays when and wherever needed.

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: Throw Long Bannatyne on August 18, 2022, 09:59:03 PM
Might be more difficult to do now that B.O. has begun to establish himself at RB, kind of a slap in the face to bring Harris back as the #1 RB unless they can get him to agree to wait for his turn behind Brady and even Johnny.  Maybe he becomes a backup Natl. receiver and jack-of-all-trades handyman like Demski and plays when and wherever needed.

Why would we bring Harris back?! Because all the reasons not to sign him this off season will be doubly strong next off season.

Pigskin

Bring him back for one game to retire as a Bomber.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.