Als at Argos GDT (Harris debut)

Started by GOLDMEMBER, June 16, 2022, 01:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DM83

Adams is a bit of a mentally inept QB.
Physically is on par with other QBs
But mentally, I would say he is a "head case"

After this many games he should exercise more discretion.  He could take a page out of om Brady's  playbook.  "Just take what the defence gives you."
The with his physical gifts run once or twice a game an slide.

Currently he seems to think he has to make big plays, way too much. ( he throws into coverage and voila, three ints later...)

It looked like the ALs owner were miserable.
Khari jumping around, was another fruitcake behaviour.  Also he needs an offensive co-ordinator.  Khari, should act as a head coach, not one of the boys.  He needs to consult with other coaches when making some of those idiotic decisions, and even better he should have the OC, then he could at least fire that guy!  Now he has to fire himself!!!

OH well he can always end up in Edmonton.  Man do they have a bunch of has-beens, as assistant coaches.  Those guys have looked bewildered the last two games.  And they were good players. I doubt Jones gives them much respect.

Jones has staffed his roster with has been type guys.  I guess he does not value his scouts.  They need a younger RB back

And who was that receiver that was unstoppable four years ago?  Mitchell or walker?  He is invisible?

dd

I noticed Kharis inappropriate behaviour as well....you wonder why Adams is an unstable headcase, well check out his head coach!!! Wow, just wow. How do you begin to take him seriously?? The answer is, you don?t.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: DM83 on June 23, 2022, 03:27:37 PM
Adams is a bit of a mentally inept QB.
Physically is on par with other QBs
But mentally, I would say he is a "head case"

After this many games he should exercise more discretion.  He could take a page out of om Brady's  playbook.  "Just take what the defence gives you."
The with his physical gifts run once or twice a game an slide.

Currently he seems to think he has to make big plays, way too much. ( he throws into coverage and voila, three ints later...)

It looked like the ALs owner were miserable.
Khari jumping around, was another fruitcake behaviour.  Also he needs an offensive co-ordinator.  Khari, should act as a head coach, not one of the boys.  He needs to consult with other coaches when making some of those idiotic decisions, and even better he should have the OC, then he could at least fire that guy!  Now he has to fire himself!!!

OH well he can always end up in Edmonton.  Man do they have a bunch of has-beens, as assistant coaches.  Those guys have looked bewildered the last two games.  And they were good players. I doubt Jones gives them much respect.

Jones has staffed his roster with has been type guys.  I guess he does not value his scouts.  They need a younger RB back

And who was that receiver that was unstoppable four years ago?  Mitchell or walker?  He is invisible?

sure Khari makes some ill advised decisions but I love his passion. You guys sound like grumpy old 80+ year old men with these statements. Guys will run through a wall for Khari. For sure.

Als RB is a young guy with Antwi and is Canadian.

I like the Als owner with is social media attitude. Mr Stern! lol
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on June 24, 2022, 01:08:25 AM
sure Khari makes some ill advised decisions but I love his passion.

Ya, Khari will do ok.  He's a good fit for that team.  I don't think he gets canned anytime soon.

Khari has been making much saner decisions than some I've seen from The Two Dickersons lately.
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: TecnoGenius on June 24, 2022, 06:44:13 AM
Ya, Khari will do ok.  He's a good fit for that team.  I don't think he gets canned anytime soon.

Khari has been making much saner decisions than some I've seen from The Two Dickersons lately.

Big Dickie had a rough one yesterday. Team was poorly prepared from the get go. Maybe Montreal club life got in the way?

The Zipp

Quote from: The Zipp on June 16, 2022, 05:57:58 PM
i think AH will have 5 great games (including playoffs), 6 OK games, 2 bad games and miss the rest with injury.

So two games in...

Game one - ok game (partial miss due to injury)
Game two - bad game

The Zipp

Quote from: The Zipp on June 16, 2022, 05:57:58 PM
i think AH will have 5 great games (including playoffs), 6 OK games, 2 bad games and miss the rest with injury.

Pretty close.  He will be rested up for the playoffs and get TO into the Grey Cup.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Zipp on August 16, 2022, 11:53:35 PM
Pretty close.  He will be rested up for the playoffs and get TO into the Grey Cup.
lol pectoral injuries take a long time to recover.

Pigskin

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 17, 2022, 01:49:41 AM
lol pectoral injuries take a long time to recover.

He also mite need surgery, which would end his season.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

ichabod_crane

Surprise Surprise! Was just a matter of time until he hit the IR again with all those hits and injuries over the years.Still respect Andrew Harris for all he did as a Bomber (I even have his jersey), but his best durable days are behind him. Kyle Walters proves once again that even though Harris  was a fan favourite and part of the heart of this team, sometimes you just need to move on for the benefit of the overall team. I just hope he did not burn so many bridges upon leaving that he would not be welcome back to the team in some capacity after he hangs it up.

Sec223

Exactly why you dump highly paid old diva running backs. Not a popular one but another good call by KW.

Waffler

TO could still implode and not even make the playoffs. Doesn't seem a happy place.
Buried in the essentially random digits of pi, you can find your eight-digit birthdate. (Is that a wink from God or just a lot of digits?) - David G. Myers

DCM

Dave Naylor
@TSNDaveNaylor
The @TorontoArgos have determined that @andrewharris33?s 2022 season is over. Team was hopeful he would be back in 4-6 weeks but torn pec muscle requires season-ending surgery. #CFL #Argos
Twitch Account: Here - Website: Here

The Zipp

Darn...even worse than I predicted in June, was hoping to see him in the playoffs and cup

The @TorontoArgos have determined that @andrewharris33?s 2022 season is over. Team was hopeful he would be back in 4-6 weeks but torn pec muscle requires season-ending surgery.

From Naylor

Might be the career for him

blue_gold_84

That's a really bad injury and could be pretty serious considering his age. That's a brutal way to end a season.

Hoping he has a speedy recovery.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.