Blue Bombers Forum
July 04, 2022, 02:39:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Als at Argos GDT (Harris debut)  (Read 2661 times)
DM83

« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2022, 02:27:37 PM »

Adams is a bit of a mentally inept QB.
Physically is on par with other QBs
But mentally, I would say he is a "head case"

After this many games he should exercise more discretion.  He could take a page out of om Brady's  playbook.  "Just take what the defence gives you."
The with his physical gifts run once or twice a game an slide.

Currently he seems to think he has to make big plays, way too much. ( he throws into coverage and voila, three ints later...)

It looked like the ALs owner were miserable.
Khari jumping around, was another fruitcake behaviour.  Also he needs an offensive co-ordinator.  Khari, should act as a head coach, not one of the boys.  He needs to consult with other coaches when making some of those idiotic decisions, and even better he should have the OC, then he could at least fire that guy!  Now he has to fire himself!!!

OH well he can always end up in Edmonton.  Man do they have a bunch of has-beens, as assistant coaches.  Those guys have looked bewildered the last two games.  And they were good players. I doubt Jones gives them much respect.

Jones has staffed his roster with has been type guys.  I guess he does not value his scouts.  They need a younger RB back

And who was that receiver that was unstoppable four years ago?  Mitchell or walker?  He is invisible?

dd

« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2022, 11:50:35 PM »

I noticed Kharis inappropriate behaviour as well....you wonder why Adams is an unstable headcase, well check out his head coach!!! Wow, just wow. How do you begin to take him seriously?? The answer is, you don?t.
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #107 on: June 24, 2022, 12:08:25 AM »

Adams is a bit of a mentally inept QB.
Physically is on par with other QBs
But mentally, I would say he is a "head case"

After this many games he should exercise more discretion.  He could take a page out of om Brady's  playbook.  "Just take what the defence gives you."
The with his physical gifts run once or twice a game an slide.

Currently he seems to think he has to make big plays, way too much. ( he throws into coverage and voila, three ints later...)

It looked like the ALs owner were miserable.
Khari jumping around, was another fruitcake behaviour.  Also he needs an offensive co-ordinator.  Khari, should act as a head coach, not one of the boys.  He needs to consult with other coaches when making some of those idiotic decisions, and even better he should have the OC, then he could at least fire that guy!  Now he has to fire himself!!!

OH well he can always end up in Edmonton.  Man do they have a bunch of has-beens, as assistant coaches.  Those guys have looked bewildered the last two games.  And they were good players. I doubt Jones gives them much respect.

Jones has staffed his roster with has been type guys.  I guess he does not value his scouts.  They need a younger RB back

And who was that receiver that was unstoppable four years ago?  Mitchell or walker?  He is invisible?

sure Khari makes some ill advised decisions but I love his passion. You guys sound like grumpy old 80+ year old men with these statements. Guys will run through a wall for Khari. For sure.

Als RB is a young guy with Antwi and is Canadian.

I like the Als owner with is social media attitude. Mr Stern! lol

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
TecnoGenius

« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2022, 05:44:13 AM »

sure Khari makes some ill advised decisions but I love his passion.

Ya, Khari will do ok.  He's a good fit for that team.  I don't think he gets canned anytime soon.

Khari has been making much saner decisions than some I've seen from The Two Dickersons lately.

Never go full Rider!
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #109 on: June 24, 2022, 08:48:58 AM »

Ya, Khari will do ok.  He's a good fit for that team.  I don't think he gets canned anytime soon.

Khari has been making much saner decisions than some I've seen from The Two Dickersons lately.

Big Dickie had a rough one yesterday. Team was poorly prepared from the get go. Maybe Montreal club life got in the way?

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
The Zipp
Global Moderator

Who gives a flying Buck...

« Reply #110 on: June 26, 2022, 02:20:58 PM »

i think AH will have 5 great games (including playoffs), 6 OK games, 2 bad games and miss the rest with injury.

So two games in...

Game one - ok game (partial miss due to injury)
Game two - bad game
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: