Bonfire Sports Bombers LIVE YouTube Shows

Started by Zach Schnitzer, June 02, 2022, 04:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zach Schnitzer

Hi Fellow Fans!

I'm excited to announce that I've joined former CFL on TSN reporter and Winnipegger Darrin Bauming's platform Bonfire Sports.

Each week we'll be doing three shows:

1. Bonfire Midweek with Zach and DB: Tuesdays at 7:30 PM (this week it's today at 7:30 bc of coach's show and preseason game wk 2)

2. Bonfire After Dark Post-Game Show: After every game, about 1 after the final whistle.

3. Best of all, Darrin's weekly pre-game with Chris Walby.

https://www.youtube.com/bonfiresports

We have a chat scrolling on the side and put up questions/comments on the big board. It's fun and interactive for sure.

I invite anyone on this forum to join the fun.

If you miss the live show, it's available on our YouTube page right after, and is available on the Bonfire Sports podcast soon after as well.

Go Blue!

Zach
#fortheW

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

GOLDMEMBER

Good show guys but DB never brought up my hotline question! >:(

Zach Schnitzer

Oh you had a hotline question? He said he didn?t have any!!! I?ll let him know Goldie. Sorry about that. Did you text him or leave a voicemail?
#fortheW

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Zach Schnitzer on June 03, 2022, 03:12:40 AM
Oh you had a hotline question? He said he didn?t have any!!! I?ll let him know Goldie. Sorry about that. Did you text him or leave a voicemail?
text. It is ok man. Is was about the dual QB on the field. You covered it about 20 mins later.

Ask him what he prefers text or voicemail. DB did acknowledge it, as he brought it up shortly after I sent it, but he did not get to it.  NP

Donny C

It's a really good show!

You should watch! And call into the hotline at any time (even when they are not live!)

Zach Schnitzer

Thanks Donny! You're slated to be the first VM on the show!
#fortheW

Zach Schnitzer

Midweek Episode 3! 

-Fresh depth chart, injury updates & more, Darrin Bauming and I tee up the Bombers 2022 campaign

-Bauming breaks down his CFL Top 50 votes

-Special guest Bomber Reaper teases his Reaper 2.0 alter ego

-2022 Season predictions

*Be sure to join our Fantasy League CFL Fantasy Football - Official free fantasy football game of the CFL

https://fantasy.cfl.ca/app/leagues/6691?sorting=overall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la0Gf-eFECI
#fortheW

GOLDMEMBER

Great mid week show! Listening you run down the roster had me salivating. :)

ModAdmin

Again, a good listen.  Well done Zach and Darrin.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Donny C

Quote from: Zach Schnitzer on June 06, 2022, 02:59:53 PM
Thanks Donny! You're slated to be the first VM on the show!

Then I will stop flooding the VM line!

GOLDMEMBER

Zach Schnitzer

You got it Goldie, we're recording tonight and I'll post it here as soon as I can :) Thanks for listening buddy. And never forget, you were part of the original crew that started the pod. Without your support and participation I probably would've folded the 'ol tent. :)
#fortheW