Blue Bombers Forum
July 01, 2022, 12:23:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "I'm really just excited for what comes next." | Tyrell Ford  (Read 432 times)
ModAdmin
Administrator

Blue Bombers and Fans

« on: May 07, 2022, 07:13:39 PM »

"I'm really just excited for what comes next." | Tyrell Ford - Ed Tait

Tyrell Ford had a few moments to chat in between taking a phone call from Winnipeg Blue Bombers defensive coaches and getting his hair cut before heading off to New York for a mini camp with the Jets.

Yes, the days are full for the Blue Bombers' first pick - selected 13th overall - in Tuesday's Canadian Football League Draft. Actually, it's been that way for a while now for the 24-year-old University of Waterloo product as he prepared for the CFL's National Combine in March while he and his brother Tre, selected by the Edmonton Elks 8th overall, drew interest from teams on both sides of the border after their film and testing numbers jumped out for scouts.

Tyrell, a cornerback and kick returner, will get a look from the Jets this weekend and then possibly the Pittsburgh Steelers a week later. And Tre, a quarterback, will attend camps with the New York Giants and Baltimore Ravens.

"I've definitely been really busy, but I'm enjoyed the process and it's been a lot of fun," said Ford in a conversation with bluebombers.com from Niagara Falls, Ont., his hometown. "And I?m really just excited for what comes next."

More on Tyrell Ford here!

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
DM83

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2022, 07:16:19 PM »

Good luck Tyler Tyrell.
Kick ***!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 03:48:52 AM by ModAdmin » Logged
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2022, 08:09:18 PM »

Good luck Tyler Tyrell.
Kick ***!
lol maybe get his name right at least righty-o.

He could be a ratio breaker! Time will tell?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 03:49:31 AM by ModAdmin » Logged

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
DM83

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2022, 01:31:45 AM »

Sorry, getting older and stupider.  At least you knew what I meant!, Smiley
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2022, 01:42:29 AM »

Sorry, getting older and stupider.  At least you knew what I meant!, Smiley
All good buddy. We agree on a lot on here. Cheers. Love the passion in your postings. Smiley

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
TecnoGenius

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2022, 02:58:33 AM »

I think we lucked out on getting him at the spot we did.  He's exactly what we need.  Can't argue with a potentially very good NAT kick returner to backup Grant and any other IMP we may slot there.  And potential ratio-helper at FS... or more in the future?  Nice.

Never go full Rider!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: