2022 CFL Drafts May 3, 2022

Started by ModAdmin, May 02, 2022, 10:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M.O.A.B.

Quote from: TecnoGenius on May 05, 2022, 09:10:54 PM
Makes no sense if the suspension was before the season.  The flight mandates weren't a thing until later.

Perhaps he was AWOL or some other off-field nonsense?  Weird no story ever came out about this.  He seemed solid during his time here.  Maybe he didn't want to play in double blue?  Did he pull a D.Durant and walk away with a big free signing bonus?  Too bad we may never know.

Spooner also fell off the radar almost immediately after leaving WPG.  Guess OL should stay in WPG if they want a good career!!  :D :D :D

Was LaBatte also placed in suspended list because of vaccine / quarantine rules issue? Maybe it's the same reason for Speller. I believe there are number of players who didnt like the rules placed by the league then.

Pigskin

There was also an OL in EE that wasn't vaccinated, but I think EE just terminated him.

Jacob Ruby. Was sand bagging tonight and his name came up.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Jesse

Quote from: M.O.A.B. on May 05, 2022, 09:32:41 PM
Was LaBatte also placed in suspended list because of vaccine / quarantine rules issue? Maybe it's the same reason for Speller. I believe there are number of players who didnt like the rules placed by the league then.

Labatte said he has no interest in coming back under covid-era restrictions.

May or may not mean he was vaccinated, but he said it was due to other factors.
My wife is amazing!