New Jersey Launch

Started by ModAdmin, April 11, 2022, 09:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluengold204

Quote from: theaardvark on May 01, 2022, 03:25:33 AM
OK, do any of the complainers remember blue camo, or the all golds?  

These are a nice tribute...  and bold colours.

Helmets should be the every gamers...

Camo jerseys were the worst.  I liked the all gold.  These ones are just a step below the camo jerseys.  Something about the logo on the front doesn?t work for me.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on May 01, 2022, 06:10:53 PM
I haven?t seen the helmets anywhere. Shape up BB.

They are at the bottom of the pic link I posted.  They are slick.

Others:
Y'all hate on the oversize W on the jersey front??  I like the big W!!  The only iffy bits for me are the all-blue and tight fit.  But I might like the blue better if I see it in real life.  And the fit is something they can fix: just give each guy the next size up  ;D

But, ya, maybe a focus group would be a good idea!!
Never go full Rider!

Lincoln Locomotive

https://news.sportslogos.net/2022/04/29/putting-the-blue-in-blue-bombers-winnipeg-cfl-team-unveils-new-alternate-uniforms/football/

Still not a clear depiction of the helmet?  I also couldn't see much of the helmet in the link provided by Tecno
Bomber fan for life

blue_or_die

The thing the camo jerseys and these new thirds have in common is they lack gold.
#Ride?

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Lincoln Locomotive on May 02, 2022, 04:24:24 PM
https://news.sportslogos.net/2022/04/29/putting-the-blue-in-blue-bombers-winnipeg-cfl-team-unveils-new-alternate-uniforms/football/

Still not a clear depiction of the helmet?  I also couldn't see much of the helmet in the link provided by Tecno
Helmet looks good though the same the current only bigger stripe.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

Maybe this is a different/new blue shade?  Looking at Lincoln's pics, it would appear to be a lighter / less-rich blue than the current normal jersey?  Or is it just me?  The article has Wade saying something about "moving away from royal blue"?  Huh?  I thought our current color was royal blue?  Confused

P.S. The pro photographer pics from Lincoln look much better than the quick-snaps in the link I provided.
Never go full Rider!