Free Agency - February 8th, 2022 - Other CFL Teams Discusssion/Signings

Started by ModAdmin, January 31, 2022, 04:30:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridermania

Canadian receiver Hergy Mayala has signed with the Montreal Alouettes.

ModAdmin

Justin Dunk
@JDunk12
4m
Longtime Tiger-Cats defensive back Delvin Breaux taking his talents to the west coast with the B.C. Lions
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

kkc60

Quote from: ModAdmin on February 08, 2022, 06:32:23 PM
Justin Dunk
@JDunk12
4m
Longtime Tiger-Cats defensive back Delvin Breaux taking his talents to the west coast with the B.C. Lions
Along with Woody Baron, who I was hoping we could use as a Stove replacement

Ridermania

Saskatchewan Roughriders have signed Canadian offensive lineman Josiah St. John to a contract extension for the 2022 season.

Ridermania

Canadian receiver Daniel Petermann will be jumping from the Ottawa Redblacks to the B.C. Lions.

Ridermania

Ottawa Redblacks have announced the signing of former GeeGees safety Ty Cranston, while confirming the additions of Canadian defensive end Kwaku Boateng and former NFL third-round pick Lorenzo Mauldin IV.

Ridermania

Lalji indicates that the Toronto Argonauts may have interest in free agent running back Andrew Harris.

bwiser

It looks like Darby and Adams will be joining LaPolice in Ottawa

Pigskin

Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Pigskin

Pigskin

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: Blue In BC on February 08, 2022, 06:11:17 PM
O'Conner signs in BC. Could have potential but that's a really inexperienced QB team.

Trevor Harris still available, I wonder if he burned any bridges in Edmonton?  I think he is now in the position that he will have to accept a $250k offer.

Pigskin

The Zipp

M.O.A.B.

I'm OK with Harris signing with Argos. I believe we will only see him once.