Blue Bombers Forum
December 07, 2022, 03:44:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Canadian draft May 3  (Read 798 times)
Blue In BC

« on: March 21, 2022, 12:29:11 PM »

For those that know more about possible candidates, who are your early favourites? Which are likely to get NFL offers and be off the table in early rounds?

I don't know much about any of those in this year's draft so don't have any favourites. Looking at our roster I'd think we'd like to draft an OL and DL but there may always be others ranked with higher ceiling when our choices come around. Need versus best available always interesting to see who is chosen and why.

Is this a strong draft year? The good news is our Canadian depth is very good at the moment but we did lose some good talent as well.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 03:29:31 PM by Blue In BC » Logged

2019 Grey Cup Champions
pjrocksmb

#1D+ Hall is boss

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2022, 05:25:20 PM »

Draft the best player but yes keep the hogs coming

I don't follow the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
CrazyCanuck89

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2022, 06:09:19 PM »

For those that know more about possible candidates, who are your early favourites? Which are likely to get NFL offers and be off the table in early rounds?

I don't know much about any of those in this year's draft so don't have any favourites. Looking at our roster I'd think we'd like to draft an OL and DL but there may always be others ranked with higher ceiling when our choices come around. Need versus best available always interesting to see who is chosen and why.

Is this a strong draft year? The good news is our Canadian depth is very good at the moment but we did lose some good talent as well.

It's a strong year for defensive backs and defensive ends.
Blue In BC

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2022, 06:24:28 PM »

It's a strong year for defensive backs and defensive ends.

We could certainly have interest in a defensive end. I'm not as sure we need another DB but that depends on whether Rene is going to sign for TC and / or what they think of Kramdi's upside.

Of course which players are available when our pick comes up and whether they are the best or close to the best available etc.

The need versus the best available question comes into play.  There should be a good player available for our 1st pick. If it turns out to be a DE I'd be happy.

2019 Grey Cup Champions
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: