Blue Bombers Forum
August 12, 2022, 05:02:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Game Day Thread - 108th Grey Cup Game December 12, 2021  (Read 19490 times)
BlueInCgy

« Reply #285 on: December 13, 2021, 02:25:24 AM »

We outscored them, what, 22-3 from the beginning of the 4th.

Fitting.
Blue In BC

« Reply #286 on: December 13, 2021, 02:27:35 AM »

Final comments for the moment.

I think the Bombers just wanted the win slightly more. Many key plays made on both sides of the ball. The Ti-Cats came to play and nearly won. Kudos to their organization.

In the end, I think it was Rose that made the final blow to the Ti-Cats. But it could have been anybody in the last few seconds.

2019 Grey Cup Champions
elder

« Reply #287 on: December 13, 2021, 02:29:05 AM »

It was a great win!!  It was tough, but they found a way.

BLUEBOMBER

« Reply #288 on: December 13, 2021, 02:30:53 AM »

It was mostly the new additions of Rose and Castillo that came to play for the Bombers... the rest of the guys were too chill. The Ticats deserved to win the game.. sloppy playing by the Bombers against the Riders and Ticats. We lucked out on this Cup.. and what a bonehead move from the Ticats to give up a point to make it a field goal to tie rather than win.. wonder who made that call.
pjrocksmb

#1D+ Hall is boss

« Reply #289 on: December 13, 2021, 02:32:46 AM »

#1D, Hall is boss, best team in the land, ddddddynasty, MOS = best Bomber coach ever?

I don't follow the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
BlueInCgy

« Reply #290 on: December 13, 2021, 02:32:56 AM »

It was mostly the new additions of Rose and Castillo that came to play for the Bombers... the rest of the guys were too chill. The Ticats deserved to win the game.. sloppy playing by the Bombers against the Riders and Ticats. We lucked out on this Cup.. and what a bonehead move from the Ticats to give up a point to make it a field goal to tie rather than win.. wonder who made that call.

Reinebold finally made a good call for the Blue and Gold?

Too soon?
BlueInCgy

« Reply #291 on: December 13, 2021, 02:34:06 AM »

After watching Steinaeurs interview?100% he?s leaving.
dd

« Reply #292 on: December 13, 2021, 02:41:23 AM »

Great point and massively overlooked. TSN didn?t even dwell on the point. I said when that happened that just cost them the game and it did. Boneheaded play is an understatement, but given deadbolt is involved, what do you expect?? Coach highlights needs his *ss kicked for that call.
Horseman

« Reply #293 on: December 13, 2021, 02:44:05 AM »

Reinebold finally made a good call for the Blue and Gold?

Too soon?

IMO the Ham player made the decision on his own. He caught the ball started up field, then stopped about 2 yards in the end zone and knelt down. You sense the confusion from the fans and the Ticats themselves, they were like *** just happened.
BLUEBOMBER

« Reply #294 on: December 13, 2021, 02:46:02 AM »

I guess I love Reinbold even more if he's the one that wanted to give up the single.

Overall, I think Nichols also deserved a thumbs up for deflecting the ball on the last play for the interception as well as blocking the potentially game winning touchdown for Masoli in the 4th quarter..
feeling the blues

« Reply #295 on: December 13, 2021, 02:47:49 AM »

I think that was the first interception with two bombers assisting
dd

« Reply #296 on: December 13, 2021, 02:48:52 AM »

A well coached team would have clearly relayed to their returner, bring the dam ball out. Special teams has their play calls too, the returner just executes it. If it was the players call, that should be his last play in a Ticats uniform
dd

« Reply #297 on: December 13, 2021, 02:51:24 AM »

After watching Steinaeurs interview?100% he?s leaving.
He was clearly heartbroken after putting all his energy into getting the Ticats to the cup. I hope he stays in the cfl as he is a total class act and we need more like him. That said, I wouldn?t blame him for a second if he goes and I too think he?s gone, why stick around after losing 2 cups in a row??
BlueInCgy

« Reply #298 on: December 13, 2021, 02:57:18 AM »

Baileys catch on his side deserves a few rewatches.

Darvin getting the winning TD was poetic.

Lawlers OPI saved the game.
Horseman

« Reply #299 on: December 13, 2021, 02:59:26 AM »

A well coached team would have clearly relayed to their returner, bring the dam ball out. Special teams has their play calls too, the returner just executes it. If it was the players call, that should be his last play in a Ticats uniform

My belief is, the Ham player is playing in his first game, he is an American, he was under pressure from the situation, he simply had a brain cramp and knelt down not realizing in the CFL that is a rouge, in the states it's no points and the ball comes out to the 25 yard line. Simply is an American not knowing or forgetting about the rouge.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: