Blue Bombers Forum
January 22, 2022, 05:05:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zach Collaros  (Read 1069 times)
Pigskin

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2021, 09:11:00 PM »

I so glad we pickup ZC8. His mobility and the way he keeps plays alive makes the games super exciting. That 1st. round pick seems like a bargain now.

Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.
pjrocksmb

#1D+ Hall is boss

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2021, 09:16:22 PM »

I so glad we pickup ZC8. His mobility and the way he keeps plays alive makes the games super exciting. That 1st. round pick seems like a bargain now.
Likely worth 2 or 3

I don't follow the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
bwiser

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2021, 09:18:51 PM »

Stanley Bryant has to be the leading contender for Offensive lineman of the year. I think you will see the Bombers dominate the league awards and the western all star team will look an awful lot like the Bombers starting lineup.
Slingin Sammy

Hatred is an element of struggle

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2021, 01:53:15 PM »

Looking back, I'm glad we weren't able to sign him in 2014 when we bid on his services and he ultimately ended up in Hamilton (we also bid on Burris but ultimately ended up with Willy).  Everything that he's gone through since 2014, until his signing with the WBB has made him a better QB...the year off last year gave him time to heal...hope his good health continues and we're able to have him as our QB for another few years.

Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together.
Lincoln Locomotive

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2021, 03:01:11 PM »

Looking back, I'm glad we weren't able to sign him in 2014 when we bid on his services and he ultimately ended up in Hamilton (we also bid on Burris but ultimately ended up with Willy).  Everything that he's gone through since 2014, until his signing with the WBB has made him a better QB...the year off last year gave him time to heal...hope his good health continues and we're able to have him as our QB for another few years.
Agreed!   100%.  The very moment we signed him back in 2019 I knew he would give us a shot at winning the Cup.....and....we did despite all the odds of that happening.    Then after a full year of rest, healing and working out Zach has been the best AND most durable of all CFL QBs....even the young Fjardo has missed games due to injury.    Our solid O-Line, anchored by Hardwick and Bryant, has contributed to his general well being.   This wasn't a coincidence and the focus of our recruiting and scouting under GM Walters has proven to be pure Gold along with Zach's leadership and overall ability to play QB!   
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 04:42:04 PM by Lincoln Locomotive » Logged

Happy to be able to watch a rematch of the 2019 game in Hamilton's back yard!
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: