Blue Bombers Forum
December 03, 2021, 12:12:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Grey Cup Tickets Are Now On Sale!  (Read 447 times)
ModAdmin
Administrator

Blue Bombers and Fans

« on: October 26, 2021, 01:16:25 PM »

Grey Cup Tickets Are Now On Sale!

https://www.ticketmaster.ca/grey-cup-108-hamilton-ontario-12-12-2021/event/10005B288FBB0FF6
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 04:28:22 PM by ModAdmin » Logged

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
Sec227

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2021, 03:24:42 PM »

Came up as USD funds when I looked. Weird. 399.00 US was the cheapest
ModAdmin
Administrator

Blue Bombers and Fans

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2021, 04:29:07 PM »

Came up as USD funds when I looked. Weird. 399.00 US was the cheapest

Check the new link in the opening post.

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
Donny C

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2021, 05:53:55 PM »

Section 108 Row1 for me!
theaardvark

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2021, 08:48:11 PM »

I wish the Bombers would open up the Pinnacle Club for a GC party... sell the tickets to STH's, have a buffet spread like the old days, and have a full on GC viewing party. 

They can either sell the tickets now, making sure it sells out *before* we clinch the GC game, assuring their costs (even if, God forbid, we lose on Dec 5, it'll still be a grand party)... or prep to go like heck between Dec 5 and 12 to make it happen once we clinch.

This should be for every away game... it might take a bit to get it going, but once it does, as long as the food is good and the beer is flowing, it should be a regular sellout and another revenue stream...

Also, why haven't they done a Skip kitchen, offering Walby burgers for delivery?  Can't find a big enough to go box?

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
barbk

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2021, 09:29:19 PM »

Section 108 Row1 for me!
Right beside you Donny C.... Section 107 Row 7.... hopefully it will be packed with Bombers fans
Sec227

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2021, 01:20:33 PM »

I wish the Bombers would open up the Pinnacle Club for a GC party... sell the tickets to STH's, have a buffet spread like the old days, and have a full on GC viewing party. 

They can either sell the tickets now, making sure it sells out *before* we clinch the GC game, assuring their costs (even if, God forbid, we lose on Dec 5, it'll still be a grand party)... or prep to go like heck between Dec 5 and 12 to make it happen once we clinch.

This should be for every away game... it might take a bit to get it going, but once it does, as long as the food is good and the beer is flowing, it should be a regular sellout and another revenue stream...

Also, why haven't they done a Skip kitchen, offering Walby burgers for delivery?  Can't find a big enough to go box?

Solid Idea. Or even a viewing party on the field. I get weather will play a factor. But I think it would be fairly well attended.
Donny C

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2021, 02:16:24 PM »

Right beside you Donny C.... Section 107 Row 7.... hopefully it will be packed with Bombers fans

Awesome! If you are on Twitter I have a Grey Cup thread going, that I can add you to. We will be looking to have some unofficial meet-ups!
prairiegirl

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2021, 04:00:09 PM »

We are in section 102. This will be my first Grey Cup...so excited!
Throw Long Bannatyne

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2021, 04:37:51 PM »

Would Covid restrictions allow an indoor event like this?  Crowded, confined space, lot's of drinking and shouting going on, even fully vaccinated this is exactly the kind of environment I would try to avoid.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 05:33:27 PM by Throw Long Bannatyne » Logged
theaardvark

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2021, 05:45:19 PM »

Would Covid restrictions allow an indoor event like this?  Crowded, confined space, lot's of drinking and shouting going on, even fully vaccinated this is exactly the kind of environment I would try to avoid.

Would be no different than the concert I am attending at Club Regent for New Years, or a Jets game, or any bar... double vaxxed only, masks when not eating/drinking.  Not rocket surgery...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
Throw Long Bannatyne

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2021, 07:19:07 PM »

Would be no different than the concert I am attending at Club Regent for New Years, or a Jets game, or any bar... double vaxxed only, masks when not eating/drinking.  Not rocket surgery...

Not out of the woods yet either, best not to pretend it's over. BC announced their plans for a 3rd vaccination today, I guess they're stupids.
theaardvark

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2021, 09:25:43 PM »

Not out of the woods yet either, best not to pretend it's over. BC announced their plans for a 3rd vaccination today, I guess they're stupids.

No one said anything about being out of the woods... but double vaxxed and mitigated events are the norm now, and very safe to attend. 

Not sure if you knew, but Manitoba is doing 3rd shots...  I will get mine by Dec 6th... or sooner...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: