Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2021/2022 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 21, 2021, 02:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jockitch

Not very consistent play but HORRAY young Comrie was Mr Calmly in net
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Pigskin

Love to see KC81 get 50. Like to see PL80 get another PP goal.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

blue_gold_84

Comrie was lights out last night. The Flyers are abysmal but he had a great game.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Jesse

Quote from: Pigskin on April 28, 2022, 04:47:14 AM
Love to see KC81 get 50. Like to see PL80 get another PP goal.

50 is probably out of reach, but was happy to see him get the Jets goals and points records.

Nice to see players that were drafted here take the records as opposed to former Thrashers.
My wife is amazing!

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_gold_84

Looks like the Jets also signed their 2021 first round pick, C Chaz Lucius, to an entry level contract yesterday: https://www.tsn.ca/winnipeg-jets-sign-chaz-lucius-1.1791879
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Pigskin

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on April 28, 2022, 03:09:07 PM
Good write-up by Wiebe: https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/jets-dillon-finds-little-consolation-in-theres-always-next-year/

Plenty of question marks heading into this unfortunately early off-season.

NP4 another player taking responsibility for his poor performance this year. CP91 knows he needs to get stronger and faster. He has all the skills, just needs the strength, and a little more quickness.

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Pigskin

blue_or_die

Dennis is the best in the business. Horrible news.

He's the friendly familiar voice you hear from fall to spring during the depths of winter. Every September I'd tune into the start of Jets pre-season and think "oh, there's that voice I missed all summer!"

A real staple of Jets 2.0 and the "feels" I get for this team. Huge, huge loss.

So no Bob for Bomber ball or Dennis for hockey in 2022. So sad but enjoy retirement!!
#Ride?

theaardvark

Well, just another reason to sweep out the entire front office...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_or_die

Quote from: theaardvark on April 29, 2022, 02:33:10 PM
Well, just another reason to sweep out the entire front office...

:D :D

You're silly.
#Ride?

Pigskin

Calgary in tonight. Will be interesting to see who will be in there lineup tonight.

Jockitch

Very slow to match Flames puck management for near the first 1/2 of initial period, and HellB kept them in. Then WOWEE, such a great effort going forth. 
Both goalies were having terrific games and so happy that HellB proved a real gamer tonight
Many A-1 scoring chances, especially Jet players, had me thinking this might have been an 8-4 finish

Seattle, who incidentally won 3-0 tonight, will check, check on Sunday so hopefully Jets finish often
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE