Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2021/2022 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 21, 2021, 02:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

With the NHL pre-season scheduled to start September 25, 2021 and the regular season scheduled to start October 12, 2021, we will again be phasing out the 2020/2021 season thread at the start of the pre-season schedule September 25th.

This thread should be used for the 2021/2022 season going forward.

We will leave the 2020/2021 season discussion up until September 25th when it will be retired.  Thanks for your cooperation.  Go Jets!
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Pigskin

Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

gobombersgo

blue_or_die

With big offseason acquisitions on D and our best players in their prime, I have to say my expectations are high. This feels like "all in". I'm hoping for a fun regular season filled with the typical highs and lows roller coaster of emotions followed by a deep playoff run in the spring. Should be a lot of fun.
#Ride?

Jockitch

quite surprised that Chevy couldn?t at least get a 5th Rd pick for Niku
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Pigskin

My men's team offer 12 pucks, and 6 rolls of tape.

Pigskin

PLD will wear number 80 this year.

Sounds 9/17/93 skated together today.

The Jet's are 100% vaccinated.

DCM

Twitch Account: Here - Website: Here

theaardvark

Niku signs with MTL... joins so many ex-Jets... Armia, Perreault, Chiarot... 
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

buckzumhoff

theaardvark

Well, that was a letdown... was hoping to see some young guns step up, new players make their marks, and Comrie grab the #2 spot... and pffttt

Lose in OT and then again in the shootout...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Pigskin

Just the first game of the year. Nice to see PL80 score.

theaardvark

Quote from: Pigskin on September 27, 2021, 07:57:25 PM
Just the first game of the year. Nice to see PL80 score.

PLD13 = PL80 now, for those keeping score at home...

Yes, nice to see the touch, and that he came back to the ice after 12 stitches to the face... chicks dig scars...

Pigskin

The walleye's were biting pretty good all weekend, so I passed on the game.

My son went instead. Said it was the same as the first bomber game, just a lot less people. Line ups to get in. Had to show is vaccine card, and drives license. Said he felt much saver at the Bomber games.

Pigskin

Sounds like Riley Nash will center the Jets 4th line. I was hoping to see him play with AL17 and AC9. Moe says the 4th. line needs to create there own identity.