Blue Bombers Forum
August 19, 2022, 10:04:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21
  Print  
Author Topic: We need a kicker and a returner  (Read 33167 times)
Austin85

« on: August 21, 2021, 10:39:57 PM »

Brutal in that department! We had a whole year to find a kicker and wow! I know Grant is injured,  but God cone on. NELSON not a returner.
pjrocksmb

#1D+ Hall is boss

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2021, 10:46:55 PM »

Hopefully Grant back soon, I don't see us bringing in anyone.  Nelson does ok.  Agree on kicker, if one is available.

I don't follow the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
bwiser

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2021, 10:57:33 PM »

I hope the Bombers didn't lose Medlock's phone number. You might want to give him a call. Kicking was a big difference in the game. The Argos kicker was perfect, the Bombers kicker misses both of his kicks.
NewBlue

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2021, 11:15:51 PM »

Have to agree, We need to do better on returns.
The Zipp
Global Moderator

Who gives a flying Buck...

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2021, 11:18:14 PM »

Did Crapigna shank that one really bad or was it the hold?  TSN is not great with replays..
DM83

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2021, 11:20:21 PM »

Agreed!
Add Nevis back
Add Medlock back.

When are the NFL cuts ? This Monday or next?
Sir Blue and Gold

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2021, 11:42:04 PM »

Just let the kid kick. Crapigna is terrible and we might as well let the rookie miss 30 yard field goals. At least he might get better.
Blue In BC

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2021, 12:01:55 AM »

Our kicking game stunk right from the opening K/O. Short K/O, short punts and 2 missed FG's. Cover teams not great either.

That said I wish people would quit calling to have Medlock re-signed. Players move on and we have to move forward. Several teams having kicking problems and nobody has signed Medlock. That's a reasonable feeling that he's retired. Ratio and SMS are other issues.

2019 Grey Cup Champions
DM83

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2021, 01:09:49 AM »

Winners make it happen, Losers make excuses.
pjrocksmb

#1D+ Hall is boss

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2021, 01:28:24 AM »

Just let the kid kick. Crapigna is terrible and we might as well let the rookie miss 30 yard field goals. At least he might get better.
Agree

The Zipp
Global Moderator

Who gives a flying Buck...

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2021, 01:36:10 AM »

Like Andy Dalton playing QB for your Bears - you know he stinks and isn't going to get better...
pjrocksmb

#1D+ Hall is boss

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2021, 01:48:54 AM »

Our kicking game stunk right from the opening K/O. Short K/O, short punts and 2 missed FG's. Cover teams not great either.

That said I wish people would quit calling to have Medlock re-signed. Players move on and we have to move forward. Several teams having kicking problems and nobody has signed Medlock. That's a reasonable feeling that he's retired. Ratio and SMS are other issues.
Yeah people begging for Medlock to come back is so annoying.  Makes much more sense to live in the present tense.

Missing 3s and bad coverage bothered me the most.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 01:50:52 AM by pjrocksmb » Logged

Blue In Edmonton

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2021, 01:56:52 AM »

Maybe Liram cents cut down south and we can bring him back. Something has to happen with ST. Just a large stink bomb.

Posting Live From Home

If we score more points than them, we will probably win.
Pigskin

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2021, 02:25:32 AM »

Never been a fan of Nelson. Just doesn't have that explosives speed. Can't cheap on the kicking game. We know that from the past. Medlock won us a lot of games.

Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.
TecnoGenius

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2021, 08:57:52 AM »

Did Crapigna shank that one really bad or was it the hold?  TSN is not great with replays..

Holds were great.  Crapigna had horrible form on the 1st kick, like he was going to fall down.  He did the same form the next 2 and missed badly, shanked exactly the same way.

Yes, if Leggs can even remotely kick FG, drop Crapigna and have Leggs do it all until we find a good FA K.  Use the spot to get another NAT receiver dressed.

Disagree.  His KOs getting longer, I watched carefully tonight.  Most to the 10.  Punts were once again good (mostly) and only one rouge mistake.

If Leggs can make FGs even slightly better than Crapigna, have him do it all.

Like it or not, no one should discount Medlock suddenly showing up in Winnipeg...

Never go full Rider!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21
  Print  

Jump to: