Blue Bombers Forum
December 03, 2021, 07:09:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: August 5! Who's going to be there!  (Read 5679 times)
Donny C

« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2021, 04:03:40 PM »

Just buy looking at Ticketmaster last night. Not a ton of seats still left. I bet at least 80/85% sold for sure. Great sign! People are pent up for something different, and to cheer the champs at home again!

I guess we will see how full it is.

I assume that there will be more "sold" than people in the stands as some season ticket holders will not qualify to attend...but that would still count as a ticket sold, right?
wpg#1

My comfy chair. Signed by Milt !

« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2021, 04:23:58 PM »

SHOULD BE A GREAT EVENING !!

GO BLUE BOMBERS GO !
COOL BEANS !
the paw

« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2021, 09:36:24 PM »

I won't be going, as my household is immuno-compromised, and we need some more data before we ease our personal restrictions that much.

I would very much appreciate if people could give post-game observations about the protocols.  How jammed are the ticket lines?  What is the concessions arrangements?  Are many of the crowd wearing masks voluntarily?  Etc.

I am particularly interested in any observations regarding the transit experience pre and post game.

I'll likely renew this request on game day, but I'm planting the seed now...

grab grass 'n growl
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2021, 09:39:50 PM »

I won't be going, as my household is immuno-compromised, and we need some more data before we ease our personal restrictions that much.

I would very much appreciate if people could give post-game observations about the protocols.  How jammed are the ticket lines?  What is the concessions arrangements?  Are many of the crowd wearing masks voluntarily?  Etc.

I am particularly interested in any observations regarding the transit experience pre and post game.

well said.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
blue_or_die

« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2021, 11:15:48 PM »

I?m sure all of us going will be thrilled to recount the details of the GDT, win or lose. Been a long time man

107th Grey Cup champs and WE ARE LIT
gobombersgo
Global Moderator

« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2021, 12:19:50 AM »

Just buy looking at Ticketmaster last night. Not a ton of seats still left. I bet at least 80/85% sold for sure. Great sign! People are pent up for something different, and to cheer the champs at home again!
Some of the seats are being held back for last minute season ticket sales.

More seats should be opening up closer to game day.

blue_or_die

« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2021, 05:56:26 PM »

Is it smart to stand in front of 28000+ rowdy bomber fans???

I haven't done anything fun for a year and a half. This will be my "re-entry into the world". I plan on having a few.

Many others will be in the same situation as me.

So no, it is NOT SMART.

the paw

« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2021, 06:02:57 PM »

It is against the Highway Traffic Act to block traffic, the police usually let the natives block Portage & Main when they demonstrate but that is for a short period only. For an event like the Bomber game, I would bet the WPS would be arresting those people blocking the road very quickly.

I dunno.  Do your remember the game when kickoff was delayed for an hour because of the moose that was loose?  Let's hope this joker stays in can until after Grey Cup. 

grab grass 'n growl
blue_or_die

« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2021, 06:06:16 PM »

I dunno.  Do your remember the game when kickoff was delayed for an hour because of the moose that was loose?  Let's hope this joker stays in can until after Grey Cup. 

Does anyone know if charges were pressed on that moose? He really irritated me that day and I haven't gotten over it.

Sammy225

« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2021, 06:37:56 PM »

I haven't done anything fun for a year and a half. This will be my "re-entry into the world". I plan on having a few.

Many others will be in the same situation as me.

So no, it is NOT SMART.

I have not been to WPG in a year and a half (from Brandon) and i just purchased my tickets so i would be weary of someone trying to sabotage my first trip back to the peg lol.
Horseman

« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2021, 11:23:48 PM »

Does anyone know if charges were pressed on that moose? He really irritated me that day and I haven't gotten over it.

No the moose wasn't charged, he received the death penalty instead of charges.
Sec223

« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2021, 12:42:00 PM »

Anyone know how many tickets are sold ? "looks" like close to 25K by the ticket map ?
'76 and counting!
Global Moderator

I'll ALWAYS be a "blue blood"!

« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2021, 02:01:03 PM »

Well..I will only know the day of August 5!

My second shot is July 22 which is exactly 2 weeks from August 5.

I'm hearing conflicting reports. Some people say that you got their QR code 14 days (counting the day of the second shot as Day 1) and others said counting the day of their second shot as Day 1 they had to wait 15 days.

I had a heck of a time getting my code. My 1st shot, I got on April 6th, wasn't in my records. I finally sent a request to correct the mistake, after my second shot on June 28th. There is a link on your Shared Health page. It took a weeks to correct. Got my email last week. Applied for my card and BOOM, my code was there immediately. Card will take longer due to a shortage of cards, but as long as you have the QR code, you should be good. Make sure all your info is there, don't wait. There are thousands of people having problems with "missing" info. 

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."
Vince Lombardi

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
Mahatma Gandhi
blue newt

« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2021, 06:49:09 PM »

I live out west so I won't be there   Cry

But I am already planning on having a great selection of appys and drinks while watching it on tv.  I'll cheer loud enough that you guys can hear me at the game in Winnipeg!   Cheesy
wpg#1

My comfy chair. Signed by Milt !

« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2021, 07:02:40 PM »

I had a heck of a time getting my code. My 1st shot, I got on April 6th, wasn't in my records. I finally sent a request to correct the mistake, after my second shot on June 28th. There is a link on your Shared Health page. It took a weeks to correct. Got my email last week. Applied for my card and BOOM, my code was there immediately. Card will take longer due to a shortage of cards, but as long as you have the QR code, you should be good. Make sure all your info is there, don't wait. There are thousands of people having problems with "missing" info. 
I got my second shot July 11, so on July 25. as soon as I woke up, I went online and with a bit of info, got my immunization code. I will have to wait for my card, but I have my verification on my phone at least. So, it's exactly 2 weeks from the day you get your shot. As long as everything works

GO BLUE BOMBERS GO !
COOL BEANS !
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
  Print  

Jump to: