Blue Bombers Forum
December 09, 2022, 03:38:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61]
  Print  
Author Topic: Covid 19  (Read 103063 times)
theaardvark

« Reply #900 on: November 14, 2022, 05:27:51 PM »

I've heard people call mask wearing "Virue signalling"

And I've heard most people take that as a negative.

When did virtue become a bad thing?

When did you letting people you care for their health become a bad thing?

I'm sorry, but masking is very effective and very easy.  I just bought 500 masks online for $50.  Made in Canada.  For staff and patrons.  It just makes sense...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
Pigskin
Global Moderator

« Reply #901 on: November 14, 2022, 05:57:50 PM »

And I've heard most people take that as a negative.

When did virtue become a bad thing?

When did you letting people you care for their health become a bad thing?

I'm sorry, but masking is very effective and very easy.  I just bought 500 masks online for $50.  Made in Canada.  For staff and patrons.  It just makes sense...

Yes, my wife's office staff are still wearing masks. Plus, if you come for an app. you have to put one on before entering the building.

Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.
blue_gold_84

For The W

« Reply #902 on: November 14, 2022, 06:13:07 PM »

By people, I assume you mean idiots.

They're the same idiots who call masks muzzles, tyrannical, oppressive, etc.

Best to just ignore their incoherent ramblings.

#forthew

Slava Ukraini!
theaardvark

« Reply #903 on: November 16, 2022, 03:22:33 PM »

By people, I assume you mean idiots.

They're the same idiots who call masks muzzles, tyrannical, oppressive, etc.

Best to just ignore their incoherent ramblings.

If they were an occasional encounter, 1 in 100, that is the easy solution.

Unfortunately, it seems they are a very visible minority, and a vocal one at that.

Face diapers, maskaholics, sheep... there seems no end to the vitriol they want to spew, to what end?  So *they* don't have to cover their faces?

Watch what they say if their dental hygienist isn't wearing gloves, or their lab tech isn't gloved to take a blood sample, or their surgeon isn't masked to do their operation.  God forbid thier sandwich artist doesn't don some poly hand covering.

Maybe we need masks that say "I wear this for you, and your kids"

My SIL is a high school teacher, teaching by zoom this week because he has it.  At times this year, he has had classes of less than 50% capacity.  He masks 100%, but there are no UV or HEPA filters in his class.  I am giving him my extra UV/Hepa unit when he returns to class...  how hard is it for schools to buy these?  Why is there any reluctance?

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/germguardian-elite-4-in-1-hepa-filter-uvc-air-purifier-removes-allergens-odours-0438630p.html?ds_rl=1283573&ds_rl=1283573&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_cGq3I2z-wIVZmxvBB3K9womEAQYAyABEgKWzPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds#store=929

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61]
  Print  

Jump to: