Blue Bombers Forum
October 05, 2022, 06:46:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 59
  Print  
Author Topic: Covid 19  (Read 90381 times)
Pigskin

« Reply #450 on: September 21, 2021, 06:35:51 PM »

66 cases of Covid today, with 1 death. Hospital and ICU pretty much the same as Monday.

Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.
theaardvark

« Reply #451 on: September 22, 2021, 05:40:36 PM »

Our numbers are up, not like other provinces, but up significantly... mostly unvaccinated, mostly outside Winnipeg as a % of population...

We have to stay vigilant in the city, masks and vaccines are doing the job...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
Pigskin

« Reply #452 on: September 22, 2021, 06:37:21 PM »

70 new cases today in Manitoba. 28 in Winnipeg, 24 in the South, 12 in Prairie Mountain. 1 more death.

Up 2 more in the hospital, and 1 more in ICU. 60 of the people infected were not fully vaccinated.

pjrocksmb

#1D+ Hall is boss

« Reply #453 on: September 23, 2021, 01:07:35 AM »

Going to see 100 soon

I don't follow the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
Pigskin

« Reply #454 on: September 23, 2021, 04:07:51 AM »

Today in Alberta over 1,000 in hospital, 230 in the ICU, 20 more deaths including an 18 year old female.

1336 new cases in Alberta today, and a TPR of 9.2%.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 02:14:40 PM by Pigskin » Logged

Pigskin

« Reply #455 on: September 23, 2021, 05:49:34 PM »

Dropped down a couple of cases today. 67 new cases in Manitoba today. 14 in Winnipeg, 12 in the Prairie Mountain region, 28 in the South. Two more deaths and only 9 in the ICU receiving treatment for Covid.

theaardvark

« Reply #456 on: September 24, 2021, 06:54:46 PM »

Going to see 100 soon

Hoping you are wrong... more vaccine out there every day... mask mandates holding, and the Southern resistance isn't manifesting horribly yet...  if we do break 100, it will be from the south...

Saw a tweet from someone who came to Winnipeg and was releaved to see people being civil to business owners who are enforcing the mandates... apparently that isn't the case in some areas south of the city...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.
Pigskin

« Reply #457 on: September 25, 2021, 03:37:44 AM »

60 cases today in Manitoba. The numbers are going down again.

Pigskin

« Reply #458 on: September 25, 2021, 04:30:18 PM »

Currently the southern region has 70 active cases for 100,000 people. Winnipeg has 20 active cases for 800,000 people. Southern Region also have the lowest vaccination rates.

theaardvark

« Reply #459 on: September 25, 2021, 06:52:46 PM »

Southern region also has the highest rates of health regulation non-compliance, and aggression towards businesses who abide by the rules...

Can't they figure out what they are doing is NOT working?  Do they have to exhaust their supply of Ivermectin first?

Good to see Monstrsity Burger reaping from what they've sown...  I just don't get it, the gov't has given them every chance...  and I bet they are taking the CERB loans / grants  / subsidies, and will be asking for more if they get 100% shut down, which should be happening any day now...

I'm so happy that we have so few science deniers and maskholes in Winnipeg.  It is sad. though, that the "Mask Exception Card" lady that has gone viral on social media is from Winnipeg.  I've had only one person come in saying they were exempt from masks, and no one with a "card".  We have received the "Notice" from the Queen of Canada insisting we stop enforcing the mask mandate, which was great for a giggle. 

If we stay vigilant, and if they bring in vaccine mandate for plane and interprovincial train/bus travel, I can see us holding a cap on things, keeping new cases low, creeping vaccine compliance up to over 90% and having a hospital system that can take care of urgent non-Covid cases and surgeries. 

Pigskin

« Reply #460 on: September 27, 2021, 06:56:05 PM »

Manitoba's 5 days Covid report shows, 366 new cases. 108 in Winnipeg, 150 in the South, 55 in Prairie  Mountain, 25 in the North, 28 in the Interlake.

93 cases today.  We currently have 77 people in hospital, and 14 in ICU with active covid. Winnipeg's TPR is 1.2%.

theaardvark

« Reply #461 on: September 27, 2021, 07:40:27 PM »

It will be interesting to see if the Jets game has any fallout... apparently the vaccine checks were spotty, and exposure time / proximity / ventilation in the rink vs. IGF is drastically different. 

I know they were all supposed to be vaxxed, but that doesn't stop asymptomatic infection of breakthroughs... especially with the double AZ coverage being acceptable.  May not add to hospitalizations or ICU, but can cause an uptick of cases.  Have to wonder if they will be contact tracing, or announcing the seat/section of any new cases so people can get tested...

I have an appointment scheduled with my doc to get a third shot on top on my 2xAZ, an mRNA booster should help a lot...

Pigskin

« Reply #462 on: September 28, 2021, 01:28:53 PM »

With the 4th. wave final hitting Manitoba, we still have some good news. Now over 80% of Manitoba is double vaccinated. 84.6% has one shot. ICU numbers are still pretty low. Winnipeg's covid numbers are still low and our TPR is 1.2%.

Stanley Manitoba are still sitting in the low 20's for vaccinations.

The Winkler area schools are still not offering vaccinations. Sad.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 03:14:06 PM by Pigskin » Logged

theaardvark

« Reply #463 on: September 28, 2021, 02:37:21 PM »

With the 4th. wave final hitting Manitoba, we still have some good news. Now over 80% of Manitoba is double vaccinated. 84.6% has one shot. ICU numbers are still pretty low. Winnipeg's covid numbers are still low and our TPR is 1.2%.

Stanley Manitoba are still sitting in the low 20's for vaccinations.

The Winkler area schools are still has no offering vaccinations. Sad.

/RANT

Can we succeed everything south of the perimeter to North Dakota?

Can't these people read the numbers?  In a densely populated city 10 times their population, we are having fewer infections, and lower hospitalizatios/ICU by a factor of 10 based on population. 

I'm still looking for the bible passage that prevents vaccines.  I get it for those religious sects who refuse all medical intervention, because they will not end up in ICUs, and that's fine.  But those that refuse vaccine but then clog up the hospitals, that's is just wrong in so many ways.  All unvaccinated people should now be offered an option of vaccine or DNR.  If they think vaccines that have been shown safe and effective by the medical community are not for them, then they cannot accept medical intervention from those same sources.  Should they get sick, ICU should be off limits.  Sure, we will hospitalize them, but if it comes to a point where they need ICU / intubation, sorry, you had your chance.  People choose not to have heroic life extending measures every day. 

DNR's are not unusual, they are life choices. Life saving vaccines are there for them, free and safe.  If you don't want vaccine, sign the DNR.

/rant

Pigskin

« Reply #464 on: September 28, 2021, 05:05:59 PM »

Only 42 new cases in Manitoba today. 16 in Winnipeg, and 17 in the Southern Region. 2 more deaths.

Covid test locations in Winnipeg are experiencing long line ups.

All patients in the ICU that are being treated for active Covid have NOT been vaccinated.

Sask had 398 new cases yesterday. 29% of those cases are children under 11.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 05:09:23 PM by Pigskin » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 59
  Print  

Jump to: