Blue Bombers Forum
June 12, 2021, 07:54:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Covid 19  (Read 3305 times)
blue_gold_84

GC107 Champions!

« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2021, 03:46:46 PM »

Back to lockdown.

This is horrible.

Yup... So sick of this crap. All thanks for covidiots who can't just see past their own selfishness.

#forthew
#gotthew

No drought about it.
Still can't fix stupid. Can't quarantine it, either.
Pigskin

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2021, 06:39:35 PM »

218 new covid cases in Manitoba today, with 156 of them in Winnipeg. The TPR is 8.4%.

My brother in-law went to RBC today to get her vaccination and said it's a well oil machine.

Zero wait time in fact his app. was for 9:30  and he was done and in his car by 9:50. Nice to hear.
blue_or_die

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2021, 07:43:58 PM »

218 new covid cases in Manitoba today, with 156 of them in Winnipeg. The TPR is 8.4%.

My brother in-law went to RBC today to get her vaccination and said it's a well oil machine.

Zero wait time in fact his app. was for 9:30  and he was done and in his car by 9:50. Nice to hear.

Same experience for my wife the other weekend. She said she couldn't believe how well set up the supersite was and how efficient everything went. Didn't align at all with the bad press. Not that we don't need needles in arms to go faster...

107th Grey Cup champs and WE ARE LIT
Pigskin

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2021, 04:42:06 PM »

189 Covid cases today in Manitoba. 124 of those cases in Winnipeg. Winnipeg's TPR is 8.4%.

2 people in there 20's among the 3 deaths. The other person was 100.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 04:15:33 PM by Pigskin » Logged
Pigskin

« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2021, 05:17:39 PM »

Nephew says he handed out 7 tickets today at one residence in the West End. Manitoba Housing rental property. 10 people living or visiting in the 2 bedroom home. Apparently only 3 people are supposed to be living there.

Never going to get this under control with crap like this.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 07:10:20 PM by Pigskin » Logged
TecnoGenius

« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2021, 03:07:11 PM »

Quebec & Formula 1 cancel Montreal F1 Grand Prix for 2021.  They will have it in Turkey instead.  Turkey.

Let that sink in, every other country in the world with F1 scheduled this year (23 of them) is/will be running their race.  Except Canada.  And many of those countries are having more deaths from covid compared to Canada.

Canada is the laughing stock.  Beaten by near-dictatorship Turkey.  Have fun watching the Turkish Grand Prix from your basements.

Never go full Rider!
the paw

« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2021, 03:21:35 PM »

Same experience for my wife the other weekend. She said she couldn't believe how well set up the supersite was and how efficient everything went. Didn't align at all with the bad press. Not that we don't need needles in arms to go faster...

Got my vaccine at the super site on Tuesday.  I showed up at 3:15 for my 3:30 appt, went through screening, the lines and had the shot by 3:35, the longest part of the process was waiting the 15 minutes to leave.  I was out the door at 3:50 and home at 4:05.

Lots to criticize about the general government response, but the super site process isn't one of them, it was golden. 

grab grass 'n growl
TecnoGenius

« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2021, 03:35:05 PM »

2 people in there 20's among the 3 deaths. The person was 100.

How come all of your daily updates cherry-pick only the negative-looking stats?  How come for the days with zero deaths you quietly don't mention the death count for that day?

Manitoba deaths in April:
days with zero deaths: 8
days with one death: 10
days with two deaths: 4
days with three deaths: 6
days with more than three deaths: 0 ...  ZERO
trend in April: none discernable, about the same number of deaths in late April as early April.

That's doesn't look like a pandemic anymore to me.  That's doesn't look like a reason to lockdown the province and further limit our charter freedoms.  Do you know how many people died a day in Manitoba during the Spanish Flu?

You know how hard it is to get the MB covid deaths data?  Funny that, it's easy to find cases data, but impossible to find a chart anywhere that shows just the deaths.  I wonder why that is?  Maybe once people learn it's 0-3 deaths a day, with 1 on average, they won't be so eager for eternal CFL-killing lockdowns?  People are waking up, they're just too scared of Karen & the Stasi to speak up.  I'm not scared of Karen.

Never go full Rider!
Pigskin

« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2021, 03:42:22 PM »

Quebec & Formula 1 cancel Montreal F1 Grand Prix for 2021.  They will have it in Turkey instead.  Turkey.

Let that sink in, every other country in the world with F1 scheduled this year (23 of them) is/will be running their race.  Except Canada.  And many of those countries are having more deaths from covid compared to Canada.

Canada is the laughing stock.  Beaten by near-dictatorship Turkey.  Have fun watching the Turkish Grand Prix from your basements.

You can always move to another country if you don't like how Canada is handling Covid. The lockdown will just give you more time to re-watch the GC.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 04:14:15 PM by Pigskin » Logged
Pigskin

« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2021, 03:47:05 PM »

Got my vaccine at the super site on Tuesday.  I showed up at 3:15 for my 3:30 appt, went through screening, the lines and had the shot by 3:35, the longest part of the process was waiting the 15 minutes to leave.  I was out the door at 3:50 and home at 4:05.

Lots to criticize about the general government response, but the super site process isn't one of them, it was golden. 

Nice to hear, it seems the super site is doing very well lately.
Pigskin

« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2021, 04:05:31 PM »

How come all of your daily updates cherry-pick only the negative-looking stats?  How come for the days with zero deaths you quietly don't mention the death count for that day?

trend in April: none discernable, about the same number of deaths in late April as early April.

That's doesn't look like a pandemic anymore to me.  That's doesn't look like a reason to lockdown the province and further limit our charter freedoms.  Do you know how many people died a day in Manitoba during the Spanish Flu?

You know how hard it is to get the MB covid deaths data?  Funny that, it's easy to find cases data, but impossible to find a chart anywhere that shows just the deaths.  I wonder why that is?  Maybe once people learn it's 0-3 deaths a day, with 1 on average, they won't be so eager for eternal CFL-killing lockdowns?  People are waking up, they're just too scared of Karen & the Stasi to speak up.  I'm not scared of Karen.

Blah, Blah, Blah. I think there's a protest for you non-believes some place this weekend. Get out your little sign and don't wear a mask. You probably don't need vaccine because covid is no threat to you.

I think we went down this path with you a few 100 post ago, 1 death is 1 to many. 13 or 100 it really doesn't matter.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 02:17:47 AM by Pigskin » Logged
blue_or_die

« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2021, 04:43:07 PM »

Anyone who follows the daily updates knows it's a couple deaths a day. The point is that these are deaths *under lockdown*. Cases, people in hospital, deaths, etc serve as an indicator of what's to come if we just open up and pretend it's not a problem, like you're advocating. No one is freaking out about a few deaths a day, they are using it to understand just how horribly bad it could be if we let the guards down.

107th Grey Cup champs and WE ARE LIT
Pigskin

« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2021, 05:06:25 PM »

230 new cases of Covid in Manitoba today, with 177 of those cases in Winnipeg. 2 more death and Winnipeg's TPR is 8.3%.

More Schools shutting down, more kids getting Covid.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 05:09:46 PM by Pigskin » Logged
Pigskin

« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2021, 01:37:35 PM »

A man in BC who held a large party has been given 1 day in jail, a $5,000 fine and 18 months probation. I like it, but it would have been better if he received 10 days in Jail.
Pigskin

« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2021, 05:20:01 PM »

290 new covid cases today in Manitoba, with 187 of those in Winnipeg with one death. Winnipeg's TPR 8.2%.

149 people still hospital recovering from covid, 39 of those are in ICU.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: