Grey Cup Portal

Started by blue newt, January 28, 2021, 09:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Tee42 on October 24, 2022, 04:22:44 PM
Same with the Arkells. Maybe they split the show?
meh pass on the Arkells
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

The Zipp

Hearing rumors it was Shawn mendes and then he bailed...leaving them scrambling. 

Ridermania

Spirit of Edmonton Breakfast

Tickets are still available.

https://spiritofedmonton.com/

Ridermania

The Grey Cup Festival is officially back and we're here for it!

The 109th Grey Cup will be held at Mosaic Stadium on Sunday, November 20 at 7:00 p.m. ET / 5:00 p.m. CT. In the lead-up to the game, the 2022 Grey Cup Festival, November 16-20, has something for everyone!

Grey Cup App
Discover all that Grey Cup week has to offer by downloading the free Grey Cup Festival app. It's your one-stop shop for all digital tickets, schedule of events and transit schedule including pick up locations.

Sirius XM Kick-Off Party  Wednesday, November 16
Juno-Award-winning Colin James will headline the Sirius XM Kick-Off Party, Wednesday, November 16 at 5:00 p.m., to officially launch the 2022 Grey Cup Festival and welcome the championship trophy to Regina. All ages welcome!

Team Party Rooms Thursday, November 17 to Saturday, November 19
The popular Team Party Pass is back! Purchase single day or three-day party passes for access to eight CFL team party rooms plus the Atlantic Schooners, all located on the Grey Cup Festival footprint at the REAL District. All rooms will be 19+. Spirit of Edmonton will be held at the Conexus Arts Center. $10 cover at the door. All rooms will be 19+.

CFL Awards Thursday, November 17
Cheer on the best of the best at the 2022 CFL Awards! TSN?s Kate Beirness hosts, Thursday, November 17 at the Conexus Arts Center. Attendees will enjoy a red-carpet evening complete with a pre-show reception and two complimentary drinks upon arrival, followed by the star-studded awards ceremony.

Commissioner's Fan State of the League  Friday, November 18
Free for all ages, join CFL Commissioner Randy Ambrosie for the 2022 Fan State of the League ? Friday, November 18 at 10:00 a.m. inside Riderville at the International Trade Centre. The first 500 fans to arrive will receive a complimentary replica of the coin used for the 109th Grey Cup Coin Toss!

CFLAA Legends Luncheon  Friday, November 18
Rub elbows with CFL alumni at the CFLAA Legends Luncheon from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Queensbury Convention Centre Grand Ballroom at REAL District. This fan-favourite event includes a meal, silent auction, live auction, and heads-or-tails fundraiser.

Cheer Extravaganza Saturday, November 19
This high-energy, family-friendly event will hype your excitement with everyone's favourite CFL cheer and dance teams and performances from some amazing local groups.

Canadiana Gala  Saturday, November 19
Rock the night away at the Canadiana Gala, featuring a delicious family-style meal service and star-studded entertainment by the Road Hammers. It will be an unforgettable night!

Indoor Tailgate Party  Sunday, November 20
Enjoy live entertainment featuring the Hunter Brothers, great food and a unique camaraderie that only the CFL can bring.

CFL Fan Zone  Sunday, November 20
Free for all ages, the CFL Fan Zone will be open from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm outside Gate 3 at Mosaic Stadium. Come by before kickoff to enjoy football-themed activities in advance of the 109th Grey Cup.

For a full list of 22 Things To Do At The 2022 Grey Cup Festival and so much more, visit: greycupfestival.ca

Donny C

What will be the best transportation option to and from the stadium - roundtrip from hotel?

Ridermania

There will be free bus transportation all around the city to the game. 

What hotel are you staying at?

Donny C

Quote from: Ridermania on November 01, 2022, 05:47:09 PM
There will be free bus transportation all around the city to the game. 

What hotel are you staying at?

I'm in the Best Western Plus (but I could also stay at an Air B And B in Arcola east-North Side by HWY#1

GOLDMEMBER

Is there a coat check at the REAL event Center? GOLD MEMBER will need that!

Donny C

Really not excited about the no bag policy (well a 12" bag policy). Not sure where to put all the hand and feet warmers.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Donny C on November 01, 2022, 11:55:19 PM
Really not excited about the no bag policy (well a 12" bag policy). Not sure where to put all the hand and feet warmers.
Get a Swiss army Fanny pack! Like me :)

Use medical tape to fasten liquor to you body lol and warmers. lol

Ridermania

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on November 01, 2022, 11:25:01 PM
Is there a coat check at the REAL event Center? GOLD MEMBER will need that!

Yes, there will be a coat check! 

Ridermania

Quote from: Donny C on November 01, 2022, 11:23:23 PM
I'm in the Best Western Plus (but I could also stay at an Air B And B in Arcola east-North Side by HWY#1

You are like 5 minutes from my place, I'm sure we can give you a ride once in awhile over the week-end! 

When are you coming into town?

Jesse

For the team parties, do you have to buy the team pass? Or can you just pay for cover at the door?
My wife is amazing!

Ridermania

Quote from: Jesse on November 02, 2022, 11:54:35 AM
For the team parties, do you have to buy the team pass? Or can you just pay for cover at the door?

Here is the Grey Cup Festival link.

https://www.greycupfestival.ca/

Ridermania

University of Regina has Grey Cup dorm rooms available.

Includes bus ride to stadium.

hospitality.services@uregina.ca or call 306-585-4788