Grey Cup Portal

Started by blue newt, January 28, 2021, 09:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridermania

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on September 27, 2022, 05:49:11 PM
I am ready got my game ticket, TB MB ticket, team party pass. I?m good to go!

Can't wait to party together!!!

Ridermania

Last time Grey Cup 2013 was in Regina, I attended TM and won the main door prize raffle, an autographed Milt jersey!

Of course, I was booed when I went on stage with my Riders jersey.

Can't wait to attend again!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Ridermania on September 27, 2022, 05:55:37 PM
Last time Grey Cup 2013 was in Regina, I attended TM and won the main door prize raffle, an autographed Milt jersey!

Of course, I was booed when I went on stage with my Riders jersey.

Can't wait to attend again!
I won?t be hard to find!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Ridermania

SOLD-OUT

Mosaic Stadium will be sold out on November 20th for the 109th Grey Cup.

The Saskatchewan Roughriders along with the CFL made the announcement just after 6 a.m. Wednesday morning.

Over 33,000 fans are expected to attend one of the biggest events of the year in Canada.

The Grey Cup is more than a game, it's about unity, strength and community, said CFL Commissioner Randy Ambrosie.

It's a shared legacy between our great game, our world-class players and our incredible fans, and we couldn't be more excited to gather in a packed-to-the-brim Mosaic Stadium, to write the 109th chapter of this story together.

Ridermania

Introducing the NEW Grey Cup Festival App

The 2022 Grey Cup Festival is excited to announce the launch of the new Grey Cup Festival app for this year's event in Regina, Saskatchewan.

The initial release of the Grey Cup Festival App includes everything fans will need to know to Bring it to the Heartland including:

The ability to buy and manage tickets to the Grey Cup game and the Festival's ticketed events
A schedule of all the amazing events leading up to the Grey Cup game
A map of the Festival grounds
The latest Grey Cup Festival news and videos
Know Before You Go and other FAQs

The app is available to download now for free on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.

ModAdmin

Good and valuable information!  Thanks Ridermania.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Ridermania

THE BIGGEST PARTY OF THE YEAR is coming to Baller's Rec Room on Friday, Nov 18th!

Join us for the Player Fan Mixer Event presented by Twisted Tea and The Rod Pedersen Show.

Mingle with players, sample some tapas and champagne, and get ready for the Grey Cup viewing at 9pm!

VIP packages available including early admission to the party, open bar and optional bottle service.

Tickets available in house at Baller's Rec Room or on eventbrite.com.

We can't wait to see you all there!

Ridermania

2 Avana Platinum Club Grey Cup tickets for sale.
They are located on the Riders side, which will be the Bombers side.
Section 310 - Row 1 - Fantastic Sitelines.
Private washrooms & concessions, free popcorn.
Nice indoor area to warm-up with TV's, but seats are outdoors.
These are my season tickets and I have sold to many Bomber fans over the years.
Just below face value, $500 per ticket.
Full disclosure, you will be sitting beside my wife and I at the game!

The Zipp

Halftime show been announced yet?

Ridermania

CFL said they will announce next week, not sure why it's taking them so long.

The Zipp

Quote from: Ridermania on October 18, 2022, 03:17:05 PM

definitely is odd...not like they need the sales but still is usually done by now - unless they had someone and they cancelled??

Ridermania

CFLAA Legends Luncheon

Hear first-hand stories and get the inside scoop from CFL Alumni on Nov. 18th from 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM at this year's CFLAA Legends Luncheon!

With emcee Luc Mullinder and Hot Stove hosted by former CFLer Marshall Hamilton and a CFL Alumni at every table, it'll be one of the most memorable, up close and personal experiences of Grey Cup week!

The fan favourite event will also see the traditional Alumnus of the Year Award and, new to the program, the CFLAA Indigenous Champion Award will be given in support of the league's. Diversity is Strength, strategy and truth and reconciliation initiatives

Tickets sell quickly, so don't miss your chance to be part of this premier event!!

https://am.ticketmaster.com/saskriders/legendsluncheon

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Ridermania on October 18, 2022, 03:17:05 PM

Those Shania ads sure have been frequent... and Suits has talked a few times about her in the booth.  And she has a new album out.  Last time that happened she was the halftime show.  Might they be setting up another Shania?  Would appeal somewhat to the SSK region, one would think.

I'm not a huge fan, but I wouldn't say no to Shania if I was going (which I might be).
Never go full Rider!

Tee42

Same with the Arkells. Maybe they split the show?