Grey Cup Portal

Started by blue newt, January 28, 2021, 09:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue newt

I know I've seen posts here with people asking to watch old Bomber Grey Cup games....well, the CFL has listened!  Just saw this on their website:

https://www.cfl.ca/2021/01/28/first-installment-games-available-grey-cup-demand-portal/

They are releasing Grey Cup games to watch in segments by date (the list of dates is at the bottom of the page, but for those who wanted 2019, that will be available as of April 22nd).  Right now, the Bomber games available are 1946, 1950, 1957, 1958 and 1959.  There's a note that for some of the older games, it may just be a highlight reel.

I'm going to try watching one tonight.  Those games are before my time, so it will be interesting to see how the game has changed over the years.

Ridermania

Grey Cup Presale just started for Riders season ticket holders, rest of CFL season ticket holders get access June 2nd.  Presale code is GCRIDERS, so I assume it will be GCBOMBERS.

Donny C

Got a ticket! Got a place to stay (though it's hard to find as Regina blacks out almost all the rooms to sell as packages - dislike), wondering what the Ubers or taxis are like in Regina during the Grey Cup festivities.

1chad

last Grey Cup in SK they had free shuttle buses running all the time.  Never had a problem getting to festivities - it helped that there were a couple of nice brew pubs in walking distance ;D

guyinfla89

Try Youtube if you want to see old BB GC games.  I watched all games on YT beginning 1950.  The only one missing was 1961, which I saw in person as a very young kid.  Also attended 1965.  Until now I had blamed the high wind for the loss.  After seeing it again it looks like Grant's overly conservative play selection was the culprit.  BB had the wind in the 4th Q but didn't take full advantage.  Try Youtube, almost all GCs are there.

Ridermania

Quote from: 1chad on July 05, 2022, 04:18:25 AM
last Grey Cup in SK they had free shuttle buses running all the time.  Never had a problem getting to festivities - it helped that there were a couple of nice brew pubs in walking distance ;D

Free shuttle buses will be running again for Grey Cup! 

Ridermania

Get on your Green and White, your Red and White or your Double Blue and prepare to swing by Saskatchewan's biggest party at the 2022 Grey Cup Festival. 

Eight CFL Teams plus the Atlantic Schooners will be represented at the Grey Cup Festival and organizers are making it easier than ever to check out each and every team room experience.

The popular Team Party Pass will be returning this year for the first time since 2013 with the following team rooms available on the Grey Cup Festival footprint at the REAL District: 

Riderville, presented by Coors Light Nov. 17-19
The Lions Den Nov. 18-19
Stamps House Nov. 18-19
Bombers House Nov. 18-19
The Eastern Social Hall (Toronto Argonauts, Hamilton Tiger-Cats, Ottawa REDBLACKS and Montreal Alouettes) Nov. 18-19
The Atlantic Schooners Kitchen Party Nov. 17-19

Team Party Rooms are located in the Cooperators Centre with the exception of Riderville which will take over the International Trade Centre. 

The $99 pass covers the cost of admission to all six Team Party Rooms on the REAL Campus for each night they are open but are subject to room capacity limits.

Individual admissions will also be available on site during the Festival but cannot be purchased in advance.

General public sales start September 6th.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Ridermania on September 06, 2022, 07:17:24 PM
Get on your Green and White, your Red and White or your Double Blue and prepare to swing by Saskatchewan's biggest party at the 2022 Grey Cup Festival. 

Eight CFL Teams plus the Atlantic Schooners will be represented at the Grey Cup Festival and organizers are making it easier than ever to check out each and every team room experience.

The popular Team Party Pass will be returning this year for the first time since 2013 with the following team rooms available on the Grey Cup Festival footprint at the REAL District: 

Riderville, presented by Coors Light Nov. 17-19
The Lions Den Nov. 18-19
Stamps House Nov. 18-19
Bombers House Nov. 18-19
The Eastern Social Hall (Toronto Argonauts, Hamilton Tiger-Cats, Ottawa REDBLACKS and Montreal Alouettes) Nov. 18-19
The Atlantic Schooners Kitchen Party Nov. 17-19

Team Party Rooms are located in the Cooperators Centre with the exception of Riderville which will take over the International Trade Centre. 

The $99 pass covers the cost of admission to all six Team Party Rooms on the REAL Campus for each night they are open but are subject to room capacity limits.

Individual admissions will also be available on site during the Festival but cannot be purchased in advance.

General public sales start September 6th.
tried buying it today the GC web site offered no area to click the purchase! Just info

Perhaps help or post the link? Thanks!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Ridermania

I am on it, links were supposed to go live on Sept. 6th.

Will update asap.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Ridermania on September 07, 2022, 12:18:54 PM
I am on it, links were supposed to go live on Sept. 6th.

Will update asap.
thanks

Links are not up yet?

Ridermania

Here is the active link, Riders had delayed sales due to the James Smith Cree Nation situation.

https://www.greycupfestival.ca/team-party-pass/

1chad

got my pass!  Now just need my TD MB tickets

Ridermania

I will be selling my Avana Platinum Club seats for Grey Cup shortly.

I'll update asap with ticket details.

Let me know if any interest before I post them for sale.

GOLDMEMBER

I am ready got my game ticket, TB MB ticket, team party pass. I?m good to go!